Question: “Can my family bring a picnic lunch into the parks? Can we bring a cooler with us to put it in?”
Answer: Most definitely you can!
One of the best ways for families to save money on their Magical Vacation is to bring a picnic lunch into the parks. There are many places available in the parks for your family to sit and enjoy your lunch while enjoying your surroundings.
Please be sure to follow all Disney Parks rules and regulations regarding what is allowed in the parks when planning your picnic lunch.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are permitted into the Disney Parks at any time!
- The picnic cooler must be soft sided and smaller than 24″ X 15″ X 18″ (This also happens to be the size of a small locker at The Walt Disney World Parks.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS CONTAINERS except small baby food jars.
- Coolers with wheels are not permitted into the Parks.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom does not allow anyone to bring in coolers of any kind, except for medical purposes, for the safety of the animals. Animal Kingdom also does not allow juice boxes or drinks with lids into the park for the same reason.
- Upon entering the Parks, you must get your cooler inspected at the bag check locations.
Have A Magical Vacation!
-Don & Tina
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019