Can You Use Disney Gift Cards on a Disney Cruise?
Disney gift cards can be used in several ways for your Disney Cruise vacation.
- You can use your Disney gift card to apply a payment to your shipboard account. A shipboard account is pretty much like having in-store credit at a retailer. You can use your shipboard account to pay for all kinds of activities, including spa treatments, shore excursions, photographs and onboard merchandise.
- You can also use your Disney gift card to pay for your cruise or a portion of it. That’s right! You can actually use your Disney gift card towards the cost of your reservation.
When I’m getting ready for my next trip I like to buy a few gift cards along the way that my family can use on our trip. It’s a great way for me to put the money aside, but makes it designated for Disney and keeps me from spending it before the trip arrives. I also find it helpful to purchase Disney gift cards with birthday money and other surprise money that I receive throughout the year.
These little cards can add up quickly! Disney now offers a way to combine all the smaller dollar amount gift cards into one card, up to $1,000, so you don’t have to keep track of multiple cards.
If you are interested in planning a Disney Cruise or if you have any questions on how or where you can use your Disney gift cards let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019