Can You Use Disney Gift Cards on a Disney Cruise?
Disney gift cards can be used in several ways for your Disney Cruise vacation.
- You can use your Disney gift card to apply a payment to your shipboard account. A shipboard account is pretty much like having in-store credit at a retailer. You can use your shipboard account to pay for all kinds of activities, including spa treatments, shore excursions, photographs and onboard merchandise.
- You can also use your Disney gift card to pay for your cruise or a portion of it. That’s right! You can actually use your Disney gift card towards the cost of your reservation.
When I’m getting ready for my next trip I like to buy a few gift cards along the way that my family can use on our trip. It’s a great way for me to put the money aside, but makes it designated for Disney and keeps me from spending it before the trip arrives. I also find it helpful to purchase Disney gift cards with birthday money and other surprise money that I receive throughout the year.
These little cards can add up quickly! Disney now offers a way to combine all the smaller dollar amount gift cards into one card, up to $1,000, so you don’t have to keep track of multiple cards.
If you are interested in planning a Disney Cruise or if you have any questions on how or where you can use your Disney gift cards let me know at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019