Can You Use Disney Gift Cards on a Disney Cruise?
Disney gift cards can be used in several ways for your Disney Cruise vacation.
- You can use your Disney gift card to apply a payment to your shipboard account. A shipboard account is pretty much like having in-store credit at a retailer. You can use your shipboard account to pay for all kinds of activities, including spa treatments, shore excursions, photographs and onboard merchandise.
- You can also use your Disney gift card to pay for your cruise or a portion of it. That’s right! You can actually use your Disney gift card towards the cost of your reservation.
When I’m getting ready for my next trip I like to buy a few gift cards along the way that my family can use on our trip. It’s a great way for me to put the money aside, but makes it designated for Disney and keeps me from spending it before the trip arrives. I also find it helpful to purchase Disney gift cards with birthday money and other surprise money that I receive throughout the year.
These little cards can add up quickly! Disney now offers a way to combine all the smaller dollar amount gift cards into one card, up to $1,000, so you don’t have to keep track of multiple cards.
If you are interested in planning a Disney Cruise or if you have any questions on how or where you can use your Disney gift cards let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019