I’d like to have a romantic dinner on the Disney Cruise Line. Is there an option for this?
Ahh, what a perfect add-on to any Disney Cruise! Yes, there are options for you, depending on which ship you are sailing. All four of the Disney Cruise Line ships feature an elegant, adults-only restaurant called Palo. You are able to make reservations for brunch and dinner online prior to boarding or after your board. Since seating in limited, I always recommend advance reservations. Palo is reserved for guests over 18 and is $30 for brunch or dinner and you can add-on a wine pairing with dinner for $59, per guest. The dress code is:
- Men- dress pants and shirt (jacket optional)
- Women- dress, skirt/top, pantsuit
- Please no jeans, shorts, capris, flip-flops or sneakers at dinner
Another option is Remy, which is the adult-exclusive restaurant located on Deck 12 aboard the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. Remy offers the most upscale dining experience and serves the finest French-inspired cuisine for dinner. Reservations are required, and like Palo, I highly encourage you make them prior to your sailing. Dinner is $85, brunch is $55, and you can add a champagne pairing for $25 (all per person). Remy also offers a six-course dessert experience for $50 per person on sailing 4 nights and longer. The dress code for dinner is:
- Men- a tuxedo or jacket (sports or suit jacket) is required with dress pants. Ties are optional
- Women- cocktail dress, pantsuit or skirt/top
- Please no jeans, shorts, capris, flip flops or sneakers
The dress code for brunch and dessert is Resort Casual with no jeans, shorts, capris, flip flops or sneakers.
Has anyone dined at one of these locations? We’d love to hear your experience!!
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019