Celebrate Figment at the 2023 Epcot International Festival of the Arts
Guests can celebrate Figment in multiple ways at the 2023 Epcot International Festival of the Arts! From food to merchandise to photo ops, there are so many ways to get your Figment fix in!
Magic Shots are all about using your imagination, which of course leads us to Figment! This year, we’re introducing three new Magic Shots inspired by everyone’s favorite playful dragon. You can find these Magic Shots at the following locations:
- Figment Wings: Most Disney PhotoPass locations in EPCOT
- Figment Chalk Art: At the main entrance to the park and near the entrance to World Showcase under the Monorail beam
- Figment Flying: Most Disney PhotoPass locations in EPCOT
After 6 p.m. at the main entrance of the park, a photographer can offer you a special prop that creates a beautiful light painting Magic Shot when the photo appears in your gallery. Art made easy!
Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey
This year Figment has a whole building just for him! At Figment’s Inspiration Station you’ll find Figment inspired foods and drinks along with the very popular Figment popcorn bucket.
At Figment’s Inspiration Station you’ll find:
- Fruit Pizza: Watermelon, compressed cantaloupe, berries, and berry balsamic (New) (Plant-based Item) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) — $3.75, DDP Snack Credit eligible
- Pop’t Art: Sugar Cookie with blueberry filling (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Item) — $4.50, DDP Snack Credit eligible
- Rainbow Cake with freeze-dried SKITTLES bite sized candies — $4.75, DDP Snack Credit eligible
- Figment Premium Popcorn Bucket with rainbow popcorn — $25.00
Over at Connections Cafe & Eatery you can get a special Figment Leige Waffle for $4.19. A leige waffle is different from other waffles because it’s made with fresh Brioche dough, pressed in pearl sugar, and baked in cast iron.
Figment fans will want to take home some of the limited Festival merchandise! There is a super cute spirit jersey, a mug you can add your own chalk art to, Figment pins, tumblers, Munchlings, and the incredibly popular popcorn bucket!
If you want to get your hands on the Figment popcorn bucket, you will need to mobile order it on the My Disney Experience app. You cannot just wait in line to purchase it.
Another fun Figment souvenir is the Figment’s Brush with the Masters scavenger hunt! Buy a map for $9.99 then explore World Showcase looking for the cute purple dragon in famous paintings. If you complete the scavenger hunt, you can get a prize! The prize is a figurine you can paint yourself. There are four characters to choose from: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Figment himself.
Will you be celebrating Figment at the Festival of the Arts this year?
If you’d like to experience the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, contact me today! I am the preferred travel partner with Disney Addicts and my services are free.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.