Epcot International Festival Of The Arts Photo Ops Not To Be Missed In 2023!
Epcot Festival of the Arts is officially starting tomorrow January 13th! This colorful and fun festival will be available until February 20th so you have plenty time to plan a visit and enjoy everything it has to offer like delicious treats, fun activities and amazing photo ops!
Here are 5 festival of the arts photo ops you can’t miss during your next visit to Epcot:
FIGMENT MAGIC SHOTS
You can’t talk about Festival of the Arts and not mention Figment! Our favorite dragon wants to be part of your vacation memories with this fun Magic Shots!
- Figment Wings: Most Disney PhotoPass locations in Epcot
- Figment Chalk Art: At the main entrance to the park and near the entrance to World Showcase under the Monorail beam.
- Figment Flying: Most Disney PhotoPass locations in Epcot.
TINY WORLD MAGIC SHOT: FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS EDITION
Guests love the tiny the world magic shot and now a special night time edition will be available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of it!
ARTFUL STEP-IN FRAMES
Get yourself immerse in art, literally! Have fun with these photo ops all around Epcot, it’s a must have at the festival for sure.
PAINTBRUSH PROP + MAGIC SHOT
After 6pm, head over to the main entrance of Epcot where you can take advantage of this new Magic Shot where a photographer can offer you a special prop that creates a beautiful light painting! It’s super fun!
When the sun goes down, the famous pixel stick comes out! This photo op is unique and fun because the photographer’s creativity really shines when they create a painting around you. Every photo taken through this method is a completely unique work of art, that’s why is usually one of the most popular photo ops.
You can find it near the Creations Shop on the pathway to World Showcase, definitely worth checking it out!
Fun right? So don’t miss these amazing Festival of the Arts photo ops when you visit Epcot.
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- The Universal Mardi Gras: International Flavors Of Carnaval Happening Now At Universal Studios Florida! - February 2, 2024
- Pixar Place Hotel Is Now Officially Open At The Disneyland Resort! - February 1, 2024
- 50 Minnie Mouse Inspired Gifts To Celebrate Galentine’s Day! - January 26, 2024