The holiday season returns to Walt Disney World on November 12, 2021! The parks, as well as resort hotels and even Disney Springs, will be full of festive fun and excitement. Let’s take a look at all of the offerings coming this holiday season.
Guests will be enchanted this holiday season at Magic Kingdom! Get wrapped up in all things merry and bright with sensational sights and dazzling delights. Highlights at Magic Kingdom include:
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours – Celebrate the holidays in the very merriest way at a new event featuring Character sightings, themed fireworks, tasty treats and more!
- Castle Projections – Watch in awe as Cinderella Castle is transformed with cheerful projections.
- Seasonal Décor – Explore holly, jolly trimmings and theming throughout Main Street, U.S.A.
- Limited-Time Treats – Indulge in holiday-inspired food and beverages available for purchase at select locations.
At Epcot, guests can embrace holiday traditions, décor and cuisine from around the world—all in one place. Highlights include:
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth – Surround yourself with seasonal sights, sounds and flavors during a beloved extravaganza boasting themed Holiday Kitchens and a scrumptious Holiday Cookie Stroll.
- Inspirational Music – Be sure to catch special performances by Voices of Liberty.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios guests embark on yuletide adventures and create memories they’ll cherish all season long. Highlights at the park include:
- Sunset Seasons Greetings – Behold a captivating projection show on the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
- Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine– Don’t miss Minnie’s merry mealtime at this popular restaurant.
- Santa Claus Motorcade– Catch the Santa Claus Merry Motorcade, where old St. Nick will travel up Hollywood Blvd. In his candy-apple red convertible, packed with a sack of presents!
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration – Look forward to an unforgettable finale featuring everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Over at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, guests can experience the magic of nature with a holiday twist. Be sure to swing by Discovery River to wave hello to some of your favorite Disney Characters aboard decked-out flotillas. Also, take a look at the holiday highlights:
- Santa Claus Festive Flotilla – See Santa Claus as he sails down the Discovery River to a jolly, world-beat holiday soundtrack.
- Donald’s Dino Bash Festive Flotilla – Spot Donald Duck and friends taking their holiday celebration to the water, waving to everyone as they traverse the Discovery River.
- Chip & Dale’s Festive Flotilla– Groove with Chip ‘n’ Dale as they bring their own style of festive flair to the park’s waterways, jingling through the jungle to the rhythm of the holidays.
- Discovery Island Drummers Festive Flotilla – Feel the beat as a colorful group of percussionists cruise along the Discovery River, entertaining Guests like you on the shore.
- Tree of Life Awakenings – Holiday Edition – The beloved Tree of Life shimmers and sparkles each evening, accompanied by a heartwarming musical score.
Disney Resort Hotels
Even the resort hotels dress up for the holidays. Beautiful Christmas trees arrive in the hotel lobbies, wreaths and ornaments abound, and some hotels even have gingerbread displays! Check out the hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort this holiday season for:
- Seasonal Décor – Delight in holiday decorations, including iconic trees and gingerbread displays adorning the lobbies and Guest areas at select resorts.
- Delicious Treats – Nosh on gingerbread goodies and savor specialty menu items at select restaurants
You don’t need a park ticket to enjoy the holidays at Disney Springs. You can enjoy a host of holiday-themed activities and savor the comforting flavors of the season while shopping for the perfect gifts for everyone on your list! Highlights include:
- Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll presented by AdventHealth – Discover Christmas around every corner, as you come across a collection of elaborately decorated Disney Christmas trees spread throughout the neighborhoods of Disney Springs.
- Let It Snow! – Flurries are in the forecast for the West Side. In the evenings, delight in a magical snowfall, adding an extra touch of wonder to your holiday shopping.
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar Holiday Takeover– Head to this restaurant-meets-lounge for a fun holiday take on its eye-catching décor and more.
There is still plenty of time to plan your magical holiday Disney vacation! Contact me today to start planning.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Family Guide to Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure - September 1, 2021
- New Walt Disney World Annual Passes Available Sept. 8 - August 31, 2021
- Celebrate Moana for World Princess Week - August 25, 2021