We all know about the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and the amazing makeovers they give to young princes and princesses. Well, what if I told you that we Disney loving adults could also receive a character makeover of our own? Now we can! While it’s not exactly the same as the famous children’s boutique, adults of all ages can be made over into custom looks inspired by their favorite character.
These makeover sessions are called Character Couture Packages and are available at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels. Keep in mind that you will not be completely transformed (adults are not permitted to wear full costumes inside the parks), but receive a “character-inspired look” which may include makeup, nails, and hair design- and possibly even an extra dose of pixie dust!
Some of the styles available include Minnie Mouse, Jasmine, Cinderella, a few of your favorite Disney villains, and so many more!
Participating salons include:
- The salon at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- La Vida Salon at Disney’sCoronado Springs Resort
- Salon by the Springs at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Ship Shape Salon at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
- In-room services are also available for an additional fee of $25 per reservation
This magical magical makeover is designed for guests of all ages. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times. Services may take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Hairstyling– $75 ($60 for guests 12 and under) includes a full consultation, hairstyle of your choice (including heat styling) select accessories are available for an additional cost
- Makeup– $50 ($40 for guests 12 and under) includes a thorough consultation and application of full cosmetic makeup (guests should come with foundation applied)
- Nails– $20 available as an add on service to complete your look (nail polish application)
Character Couture Packages are very popular and book quickly, so we recommend making advance appointments for this experience. To make an appointment, please call (407) 939-GLAM (guests 18 and over may schedule appointments) Please note that a cancelation policy is in effect for this experience and appointments canceled less than 6 hours before the scheduled appointment time are subject to full charge.
We can’t wait to see all the looks Disney loving adults come up with! What character-inspired look would you like to try?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Often Does Disney World Close for Hurricanes? - September 28, 2022
- 5 Must-Do Restaurants for First-Timers at Disney World - September 26, 2022
- 5 Hidden Gem Restaurants at Disney World You Don’t Want to Miss - September 21, 2022