In case you haven’t been following along over at our sister site Chip and Co. this week- it has been a doozy of a week when it comes to delicious new menu items springing up around every corner. Fall is definitely in the air at Walt Disney World and with it comes a whole new array of delectable delights. We thought we’d end the week by taking a look back at a few of our favorite new culinary discoveries!
1. Nutty Professo Coffee Milkshake – Disney’s All Star Movies Resort – If the name doesn’t win you over, the flavors that this milkshake brings definitely will. You’ll find this milkshake-lovers dream at the World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort. The shake is served up in a souvenir mason jar and is comprised of Nutella, Whole Milk and Coffee Ice Cream. For an extra special touch, its topped with whipped cream, 4 espresso beans and a Lady Finger. Grab yours for $9.99 in the Mason Jar or $6.99 in a cup!
2. Sweet Thai Chili Shrimp – Prince Eric’s Village Market – Magic Kingdom – If there’s an eatery that we are keeping an eye on it’s this Fantasyland Quick Service spot. They seem to really be enhancing the menu over at Prince Eric’s include the recent addition of this attention-worthy dish. The Sweet Thai Chili Shrimp comes with vegetable slaw, a ginger vinaigrette and poached shrimp with sea salt and lemon which are then tossed in a chili mayo and garnished with black sesame seeds. It’s a terrific option for those looking for a light afternoon bite and can be yours for $6.99.
3. Boozy Shaved Ice – Harambe Market- Animal Kingdom – For those visiting Walt Disney World this Autumn, let’s face it, it can still get pretty darn hot. That’s why we can’t think of a better way to cool off than by hitting the shave ice stand located in Harambe Market. They offer delicious boozy shave ice in the following flavors: Watermelon with Snow Leopard Vodka, Passion Fruit with Snow Leopard Vodka and Pina Colada with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum. If you have kids in tow or prefer something without the kick than any of the refreshing flavors listed above can be ordered up without the booze. This frozen treat will set you back $9.50 with alcohol or $3.99 without.
4. Scrambled Egg Flatbread – Pinocchio Village Haus- Magic Kingdom – If there’s a lunch that we consistently crave while at Magic Kingdom it is the flatbreads of the month being served up at this Quick Service eatery next to “it’s a small world.” This month is perfect for breakfast-lovers. It’s features sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and bacon. The cost is $11.99 or one quick service credit on the Disney Dining Plan.
5. Apple Pie Cupcake – Contempo Cafe – Disney Contemporary Resort – Next time you pay a visit to Disney’s Contemporary Resort, it is definitely worth stopping by the Contempo Cafe to check out their seasonal array of delicious cupcakes. One of our Autumn favorites has to be the Apple Pie Cupcake currently on offer. It is packed with the rich apple and cinnamon flavors fo the fall season and is beautifully topped with apple pie filling and cinnamon buttercream icing. You can try this lovely treat out for $5.49 or 1 Snack Credit for those on the Disney Dining Plan.
6. Vegetarian Plant-based Slaw Dog – Casey’s Corner – Magic Kingdom – Here at Disney Addicts, we’re always on the lookout for neat vegetarian treats that we can recommend to our readers and this new item at the famous Casey’s Corner definitely delivers. This dog comes with a Plant-based sausage topped with Pickled Slaw, BBQ Vegan Aioli and Roasted Corn Relish. It comes with French Fries or apple slices and can be yours for $10.99.
7. Pumpkin Cupcake- Sprinkles- Disney Springs – It wouldn’t be a Fall food line-up without at least one pumpkin flavored item! We love the Fall flavors cropping up at Sprinkles at Disney Springs and top of our list are these sweet (with a hint of Autumn spice) pumpkin cupcakes! These will be available all month so pick one up next time you are at Disney’s downtown shopping district. You’ll also find a Pumpkin Spice Latte cupcake on offer from September 10 – September 23rd and a Candy Apple Cupcake from September 24 – October 7. Decisions, decisions!
As usual, this is just a mere handful of the incredible treats you’ll find in and around Walt Disney World this Fall season. Keep following along with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest Disney foodie news and updates.
The best way to try these treats is to of course plan your own Walt Disney World getaway! There are still great 2018 discounts to be had and packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2019! So what are you waiting for? Read below to find out how to get your FREE quote.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019