No matter which Disney Park you head to, there is always something new lurking around the corner. Animal Kingdom is no exception. Here are 5 of some of the Unique Character Experiences you can experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Check Out the ‘Adventure Flotilla’ for Some Familiar Faces!
- Whilst walking around the park, always keep your eyes on the Discover River! Fantastic Flotillas featuring some familiar faces are sure to pass by! Starting September 4th, Beginning Sept. 4, the new “Adventure Flotilla” will be cruising on by. You may spot some park favorites such as Launchpad McQuack and Scrooge McDuck from Disney’s “DuckTales”, or Russell and Dug from Disney and Pixar’s “UP”!
- Up Close and Dino-mite!
- If you make your way on over to DinoLand U.S.A, some familiar faces will be returning on September 4th! Dressed to impress, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and Chip ‘n’ Dale will be there waiting for you with open arms! The chipmunks will, of course, be garbed in their fantastic dino outfits. Across the river at Adventurers Outpost, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will be in their world travelers’ garb. They’ll be found in their “exploration headquarters”, ready for their photo with you!
- Watch Your Lion King Favorites Hit the Stage
- It seemed like forever, but “Festival of the Lion King is BACK and ready to make you dance. If it’s been a while since you’ve seen the show, stopping by to see these amazing performers sing dance and soar seems essential for a well-rounded Animal Kingdom trip!
- See Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!
- If you have a Finding Nemo fan in the family, make sure to stop by “Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!”. This new stage show is ready to stun with fantastic performers, costumes, and music. Afraid your favorite sons didn’t make the cut? According to Disney Parks Blog, the show will be”…featuring fan favorite songs such as “In the Big Blue World” and “Go with the Flow.” We can’t wait to check it out!
- Dine With Character(s)!
- Looking to round out your perfect Disney Day? Well, no day is complete without a meal – and why not share it with some of your favorite characters? Head to Tusker House where you can see some Disney favorites while you eat some fantastic food – just make sure you have your camera ready!
What are some of your favorite character experiences at the park? Let us know in the comments below!
Information and Pictures: Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!