Yesterday, Disney announced that Buena Vista Street in Disney California Adventure will be opening select shopping and dining locations to guests next month. Could Disneyland open Main Street U.S.A. for shopping and dining as well?
Over in Disney California Adventure, the following shopping locations will be open:
- Elias & Co
- Julius Katz & Sons
- Kingswell Camera Shop
Dining locations opening on Buena Vista Street are:
- Trolley Treats
- Fiddler, Fifer, and Practical Cafe
- Carthay Circle Lounge
- Smokejumpers Grill
Those shopping and dining experiences will be accessible from the Downtown Disney District beginning in November.
We can only hope that Disneyland park will do something similar and open up shopping and dining locations on Main Street U.S.A.
The shopping locations we could see opening on Main Street would be:
- Disney Showcase
For dining locations on Main Street, we hope they would reopen:
- Carnation Cafe
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Plaza Inn
- Candy Palace & Candy Kitchen
There is no set date yet for when Buena Vista Street will reopen to guests and no word on if Disneyland park will reopen anything on Main Street. We won’t stop hoping for more magic to be available at Disneyland!
- Why we need a Tiana’s Palace Restaurant at the Theme Parks! - March 2, 2021
- New Concert Experience is coming to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival - February 27, 2021
- All of the restaurants that are currently closed at Walt Disney World - February 27, 2021