Disneyland might still be close but you can still enjoy some delicious spooky treats at Downtown Disney District this fall!
This foodie guide will help you pick your favorite snacks and drinks to try on your next visit to the Disneyland Resort! You won’t be disappointed.
- Minnie Witch Candy Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel with marshmallow ears, enrobed in milk chocolate, and decorated with a chocolate witch hat, lavender-colored sugar, and orange candy-coated chocolates.
- Minnie Witch Crispy Treat – Crisped rice treat dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with a chocolate witch hat, lavender-colored sugar, and orange candy-coated chocolates.
- Magic Mirror Crispy Treat – Oval-shaped crisped rice treat dipped in dark black chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate, yellow white chocolate, and red candy-coated chocolates.
- Hades Candy Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, enrobed in colored chocolate, and decorated with a chocolate Hades amulet.
- Ursula Candy Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, enrobed in colored chocolate, and decorated with a chocolate Ursula shell.
- Cinnamon Marshmallow Wand – Marshmallows dipped in caramel, enrobed in white chocolate, and covered in cinnamon and sugar.
- Pumpkin-spiced Toffee (Available Oct. 29-31 While Supplies Last) – Toffee enrobed in white chocolate and covered in pumpkin spice and orange colored sugar.
Ballast Point Brewery Company
- Short Rib Pot Pie (Available through Nov. 29) – Braised short rib, root vegetables, mushrooms, Piper Down Scottish Ale reduction, and puff pastry crust.
- Pumpkin Down Ale (Available while Supplies Last) – Flavors of caramel and toffee maltiness of our Piper Down Scottish Ale with roasted pumpkin and a hint of spice.
- Pumpkin Down Ale Float (Available while Supplies Last) – 8 oz pour of Pumpkin Down Ale in a tulip glass with scoops of vanilla bean ice cream and garnished with a slightly sweetened waffle wedge.
- Pumpkin Spice Churro (Available through Nov. 15) – Served with a side of cream cheese frosting.
- Pumpkin Smash (Available while Supplies Last) – pumpkin-flavored smoothie available in classic or a new plant-based recipe.
- Power Fall Antioxidant Add-On Products (Available through Nov. 9) – get a boost of antioxidants and vitamins with the açai super anti-oxidant or orange c-booster smoothies, orange carrot twist juice, or an açai primo bowl.
- Mummy Macarons (Available through Oct. 31) – With cookies and cream buttercream.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Macarons (Available through Oct. 31) – With white chocolate pumpkin ganache.
Salt and Straw
- The Great Candycopia Ice Cream (Available Oct. 9 through Nov. 5).
- Creepy Crawly Critters Ice Cream (Available Oct. 9 through Nov. 5).
- Mummy’s Pumpkin Spiced Potion Ice Cream (Available Oct. 9 through Nov. 5) – vegan.
- Pumpkin Cupcake (Available through Nov. 29) – Pumpkin cake laced with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting.
- Various Fall and Halloween-themed Cupcakes will also be available throughout the season.
- Cinnamon Bitz with Caramel Sauce (Available while Supplies Last).
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Shake (Available through Oct. 31).
Earl of Sandwich
- Caribbean Jerk Sandwich (Available through Nov. 15) – Grilled chicken, roasted peppers, banana peppers, and mild or spicy jerk sauce.
Naples Ristorante e Bar
- Sundown Mule (Available through Nov. 9) – Vodka, crème de cassis, ginger beers, and ginger ale.
- Pumpkin Ravioli (Available through Oct. 31) – House-made ravioli filled with pumpkin and topped with brown butter sauce, sage, and Parmesan.
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen
- Spooky Boo-Berry (a take on blueberry), Caramel Apple, and Maple Pecan Crème Anglaise Dipping Sauces (Available through Nov. 29) – Seasonal dipping sauces with beignets.
- Hibiscus Baca-Rita (Available through Nov. 16) – Mezcal, organic margarita mix, hibiscus, and peach schnapps.
Uva Bar and Café
- Monster Burger (Available through Oct. 31) – Two certified Angus beef patties, bacon, fried egg, onion rings, yellow cheddar, lettuce, tomato, and secret sauce served with potato barrels.
- Trick or Treat Cocktail (Available through Oct. 31) – Bourbon, pumpkin syrup, lemon juice, and soda water.
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Celebrate The Lunar New Year With These Delicious Treats At Disney Parks Around The World! - January 21, 2022
- Celebrate Minnie Mouse At Tokyo Disney Resort! - January 20, 2022
- Mylo Joins Big Brother Ranger On The Kilimanjaro Safaris! - January 16, 2022