Guests who plan to drive to Walt Disney World, or rent a vehicle when they arrive in Orlando, will want to take a look at Disney’s parking rates before they travel. All guests traveling to the resort hotels or theme parks will need to pay to park. This is another cost you’ll want to factor in to your trip, so let’s take a look at the pricing.
Guests driving to the parks will pay one fee for a parking pass that is valid all day at all four theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Preferred parking: car or motorcycle – $45-$50 per day* Special preferred parking lots are located conveniently close to the theme park entrances.
- Standard parking: car or motorcycle – $25 per day
- Oversized Vehicle Parking: Shuttle, Limo, Camper Trailer, RV, Bus or Tractor Trailer – $30 per day
Guests staying at a Disney Resort hotel can enjoy complimentary standard theme park parking. Annual Passholders also get free standard parking. These Guests can also choose to enjoy preferred parking by paying the difference in cost between their included standard parking and preferred parking (difference is currently $20-$25 per day*).
*Pricing is seasonal and will vary based on date of visit.
Standard parking is complimentary for all guests visiting a Walt Disney World Resort water park.
All guests visiting Disney Springs can enjoy complimentary standard self-parking. Valet parking is available for $20 per day.
Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel with a vehicle will be charged a standard overnight parking fee for each night of their stay. Each category of resort has a different price for parking.
Value Resorts: $15 per night
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Moderate Resorts: $20 per night
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Deluxe Resorts: $25 per night
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Guests staying at the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort enjoy complimentary standard parking Each campsite provides parking space for one motorized vehicle.
Guests wishing to visit a resort hotel as a day guest for shopping, dining, etc, will enjoy complimentary standard parking.
If you’d like help planning your next Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency and my services are complimentary!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- FULL Menus Released for EPCOT’S 2022 Festival of the Arts! - January 7, 2022
- Disney World Special Offers for Spring and Summer of 2022 - January 5, 2022
- Does Disney Cruise Line offer any discounts? - January 5, 2022