Discovery EARidescent magic everywhere at Disney Springs!
A destination where you can find everything from unforgettable culinary creations, flagship stores and boutiques with the latest fashion trends plus amazing entertainment and decor! Specially now that Disney Springs is shinning like never before with 50th anniversary offerings!
Take a look at everything you will find here:
Find delightful sips and bites full of color with a touch of EARidescent magic to celebrate this big milestone!
- 50th Celebration Petit Cake – Vanilla chiffon cake with celebration blue mousse, blueberry jam, and lemon curd.
- Sweet Nostalgia Pineapple Upside-Down Cake – Pineapple upside-down cake with caramel glazed with Chantilly cream.
City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Brownie Sundae – A chocolate brownie served with vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate, caramel and whipped cream. The sundae is garnished with edible gold flakes and a maraschino cherry.
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Lemon Poppyseed Shine Cake – Yellow butter cake soaked in moonshine syrup and served with a jewel-toned fresh blueberry fruit compote, fresh lemon zest, a sprig of mint, whipped cream and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake – Cheesecake served with dulce de leche caramel, whipped cream and caramel pearls.
Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- The 1971 – Vanilla cake with vanilla frosting – gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free and kosher!
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew – Now Open!
- Nifty Fifty – Donuts adorned with pale pink or lavender vanilla cream icing. The pink iced donut is topped with a kaleidoscope of pink, blue, orange and white sugar sparkles––reminiscent of an iridescent fireworks display! The lavender iced donut is topped with sprinkle-fetti and features blue, pink and purple jewel tones. Both donuts are crowned with buttercream frosting and are topped with an edible disk that says, “50 Sweet!”
- Chocolate Pigñata – Chocolate shell filled with cajeta mousse, tender cake (infused with whiskey & vanilla), crumble of chipotle bacon, candied orange, and Maria cookies. Yes, there’s a mallet to break your piñata! Serves two.
- 50th Celebration Chocolate Bundle – Chocolate you take with you on-the-go!
- 50th Celebration Ganache Chocolate Bar – Milk chocolate combined with caramel and crispies for a playful crunch.
- 50th Celebration Ganache Square – Celebration cake ganache mixed with sprinkles, enrobed in 65% dark chocolate, and decorated with a shimmering castle design.
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Golden Chocolate Cake – Decadent triple-layer chocolate cake with golden buttercream frosting.
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Shimmer Donut – Add a little sparkle and shine to your celebration with a special donut decorated with iridescent frosting.
- The Best Flan in a Half Century – Elevate your meal with a delectable rum-infused caramel custard.
Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Chocolate Mousse Tart – A sweet shortbread tart shell coated with a layer of chocolate ganache and filled with chocolate mousse. The tart is garnished with chocolate décor, strawberries, whip topping and gold dust and sprinkles.
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Kepples Whiskey Caramel Brownie -Chocolate Brownie topped with Kilkenny marshmallows, graham cracker crumbles and whiskey caramel. Enjoy it with a side of vanilla ice cream and a Kilkenny cream ale.
- Chocolate Mousse Tart – A sweet shortbread tart shell coated with a layer of chocolate ganache and filled with chocolate mousse. The tart is garnished with chocolate décor, strawberries, whip topping and gold dust and sprinkles. This tasty treat can also be found in Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace.
Terralina Crafted Italian
- Whimsical White Chocolate Mousse –White chocolate mousse with salted caramel and cotton candy.
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Caramel Banana Chocolate Sphere – Dark chocolate sphere, vanilla pudding, banana caramel compote, gold dust, and chocolate pearls.
Looking for something to bring home the magic? Disney Springs has it all!
Head over to World of Disney, Marketplace Co-Op and other locations to find all the 50th anniversary collections with items like spirit jerseys, loungefly backpacks, minnie ears and more! Hurry up before they sold out.
Keep an eye out for the floating EARidescent balloons during your visit, they are special for the 50th anniversary of Disney World.
Cast Members are the heart of Disney Parks, and cast at Disney Springs is no exception. Say hello to them and check out their special nametags featuring the 50th anniversary castle logo above their names, its so pretty!
You can’t miss Drawn to Life, Cirque du Soleil newest show!
Beginning November 18, 2021, guests will be available to enjoy this thrilling collaboration between Cirque du Soleil, Walt Disney Animation Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering. A family-friendly show that brings Disney stories and characters to life in an unforgettable way through the use of innovative design, acrobatic performances, dazzling choreography, musical scores, brand new animation and more!
So as you can see, Disney Springs has it all! You can’t forget to visit it during your next Disney World vacation.
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Delicious Epcot 40 Treats Coming Soon To Walt Disney World! - September 23, 2022
- New Epcot 40 Merchandise Coming Soon To Disney World And ShopDisney! - September 22, 2022
- First Look At “Duffy & Friends” Short Series! - September 16, 2022