What discounts do I receive for being a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder?
Being an Annual Passholder has some great benefits. Not only do you get 365 days of admission* to the most magical place on earth, but you also receive some sweet discounts. For starters, certain times throughout the year Passholders are offered discounts on room only reservations. Below is a breakdown of the room only discount for Annual Passholders, while the discount is only on the rate of the room there is also a package which includes the Disney Dining Plan.
- Up to 37% off select Deluxe Villa Resorts, exception:
- Up to 30% off Animal Kingdom Villas
- Up to 37% off select Deluxe Resorts, exceptions:
- Up to 30% off Animal Kingdom Lodge Savannah & Club rooms, Contemporary & Grand Floridian non-suite rooms
- Up to 10% off suites
- Up to 30% off select Moderate resorts, exception:
- Up to 10% off Coronado suites
- Up to 25% off select Value resorts, exception:
- Up to 20% off Art of Animation Family Suites
In addition to the savings on room reservations, many experiences, shops, restaurants, and special events offer Annual Passholders a discount. From Downtown Disney/Disney Springs to each park and resort, Passholders can enjoy a multitude of savings. Here is a list of all the current discounts offered to Annual Passholders around the Disney World Resort;
Many restaurants found throughout the Walt Disney World Resort offer Passholders a discount. While many restaurants do not have restrictions there are some that do. It is important to review the member benefits page and especially the limitations of each discount your are interested. You can find more information about Dining discounts offered here. Listed below are some of the restaurants that offer Annual Passholders discounts if you don’t see your favorite spot listed below check out the member benefits page for a complete list.
- Restaurant Marrakesh (discount available Monday through Friday)
- Teppan Edo (discount available 7 days a week)
- Tutto Italia Restaurant (discount available Monday through Friday)
- Via Napoli (discount available Monday through Friday)
- Nine Dragons Restaurant (discount available Monday through Friday)
- San Angel Inn Restaurant (discount available Monday through Friday)
- Tokyo Dining (discount available 7 days a week )
- Chefs de France (discount available Monday through Friday)
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Rainforest Café®
- Yak & Yeti®
- Hollywood & Vine (breakfast)
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- ESPN Club
- Fultons Crab House
- Earl of Sandwhich
- T-Rex Café®
- Trattoria al Forno
- Flying Fish
- Jiko- The Cooking Place
- The Wave
- Shutters at Old Port Royale
- Trail’s End Restaurant
- Grand Floridian Café
- Olivia’s Café
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall
- Turf Club
- Whispering Canyon Café
- Artist Point
- Captain’s Grill
Tables in Wonderland-Passholders receive $25 off the regular price of the Tables in Wonderland Membership. Benefits include a 20% discount (excludes applicable tax and gratuity) on all food and beverages at participating Resort hotel and Theme Park restaurants and member-only invitations to special Food and Wine events, winemaker dinners, and celebrity chef dinners, and more. For more information, visit tablesinwonderland.com. To purchase a one-year membership, call 407-566-5858.
Shops and Merchandise – Select shops throughout the Walt Disney resort offer Passholders a discount on purchases. For a full list of restrictions and requirements you should click here. Here is a list of stores throughout the Disney property and the discount offered.
- All Walt Disney World Resort Owned and Operated Merchandise Locations: 10% discount on select merchandise purchases at Walt Disney World® Resort owned and operated Merchandise Locations
- Arribas Brothers:
10% discount off total purchase price of merchandise (subject to certain restriction) Discount cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid only at Arribas Brothers Downtown Disney® Marketplace location.
10% discount off select regularly priced merchandise
- Curl™ by Sammy Duvall:
10% off all non-sale merchandise. Excludes watches, electronics, all eyewear. For more information call 407-842-1302.
- House of Blues®
10% discount off regularly priced merchandise purchased in the House of Blues® retail store (excludes books, leather, tobacco, jewelry and select CDs)
- The LEGO® Store:
10% off all purchases, restrictions and exclusions may apply to select LEGO® sets, see a Brick Specialist for full details. .
15% off the total purchase
- Planet Hollywood®
10% off select regularly priced merchandise purchased in the Planet Hollywood® shop
- Rainforest Café®:
15% discount off non-sale priced merchandise purchased in the Rainforest Cafe® Retail Village.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes:
10% discount off non-sale priced merchandise purchased in Memory Lanes
- T-Rex Café®:
15% discount on non-sale merchandise in the Dino Store. Discount not valid at Build-A-Dino® by Build-A-Bear Workshop®
- Rainforest Café®
15% discount on non-sale priced merchandise purchased in the Rainforest Cafe® Retail Village.
- Yak & Yeti® Retail Village:
15% discount on non-sale priced merchandise purchased in the Bhaktapur Market.
Recreation – If you are looking for some fun outside the parks then you can find some savings with these discounts to Annual Passholders.
- Bass Nitro Fishing and Guided Fishing excursions 15%
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens and Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf courses 15%
- Special Golf Rates- up to 30%
- Marina Boat Rentals- 15%
- Sammy Duvall’s Water Sports Centre- 10%
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes- 10% off bowling
- Tri-Circle D Ranch- 10%
- Children’s Activity Centers: Club Disney- 15%
Spa and Salon – Receive a 15% discount on salon treatment valued at $45.00 or more at the following locations.
- Senses, A Disney Spa at The Grand Floridian Resort
- Senses, A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Zahanti Massage & Fitness Center
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Olympiad Fitness Center
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – La Vida Health Club
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Casa de Belleza Salon
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort – Ivy Trellis Salon
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Sturdy Branches Health Club
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts – Ship Shape Massage • Salon • Fitness
Events and Entertainment– Discounts on select events and entertainment found at the Walt Disney World Resort. Discounts vary depending on the experience, to see more details click here.
- AMC Theater
- Disney Quest
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach
- Select Tours and Experiences
- Select Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets
- Select Mickey’s Very Merry Holiday Party tickets
- Ultimate VIP Tours
Disclaimer- To enjoy your 2015 benefits, you must present your valid Passholder card or Passholder discount card—along with a valid photo ID—at the time of purchase, booking, and/or redemption of any offers. Offers may not be combined with any other certificate, offer or discount. Offers apply to the Passholder only, unless otherwise noted. Offers are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability. 2015 Passholder benefits expire on December 31, 2015. All valid Passes will be subject to the enclosed benefits from January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015.
*seasonal passes do have block out dates, to compare different passes available click here.
If you are interested in becoming an Annual Passholder you can find more information on the Passholder Homepage of the Disney World website.
There is a lot to consider when purchasing a Disney World Annual Pass, feel free to reach out to me or my colleagues at World of Magic travel with any questions you may have beforehand, during or afterwards. We are always here to make your next trip home magical. You can find me on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or you can send me an email at Jackie@worldofmagictravel.com .
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019