Disney Cruise Line rarely offers discounts but there is one available now! For a limited time, you can book a Disney Cruise and you’ll only have to pay half of the required deposit!
Book your Disney cruise by February 14, 2020, and pay only half of your required deposit on the day you make your reservation. The remaining deposit balance is due at the time of the final payment. This offer is valid on any new reservation for a 4-night or longer Disney cruise departing between June 20, 2020, and May 31, 2021.
Embark on a tropical 4-night or longer cruise to the Caribbean or the Bahamas—or choose from one of the other fun-filled itineraries to Alaska, Europe, Mexico and beyond. With exciting voyages sailing from Florida, Texas, California, New Orleans, and New York, there’s no better time to cast off with Disney Cruise Line on that family vacation.
Important Details Regarding the 50% Off the Required Deposit Offer:
- Remaining deposit balance due at time of final payment.
- Valid for new bookings only on sailings booked by February 14, 2020.
- Valid on all 4-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 20, 2020 and May 31, 2021.
- This offer is valid from December 20, 2019 through February 14, 2020.
- US, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Columbia, Peru, and Chile only
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers and discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
Have you experienced a Disney Cruise yet? If not, now is the time! I am a travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures, a Disney earmarked agency, and my services are complimentary. I’d be happy to help you plan and book your magical Disney cruise vacation! Contact me today to get started.
- Top 5 Reasons for Staying at Disney’s All Star Sports Resort - February 25, 2020
- Is Disneyland’s MaxPass Worth it? - February 24, 2020
- Top 5 Reasons to Stay at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn - February 17, 2020