If you have visited Walt Disney World® Resort you are familiar with Disney PhotoPass® Service and Memory Maker. But what about Disney Cruise Line? The good news is, Disney offers photo packages for DCL guests too! Throughout your cruise you will find professional photographers ready to capture your memories. There are so many opportunities for photos, from formal sittings to spontaneous shots on Castaway Cay to character meet n’ greets, to your dining room and in the gorgeous atrium. Get photos of your family dressed their best and also at play in the kids’ clubs and around the ship. If your cruise is a Star Wars Day at Sea or Marvel Day at Sea sailing, you can expect even more opportunities for special photo ops! Just like Memory Maker, the DCL photo packages are a great way to come home with the best souvenir of all—your memories preserved!
One of the best aspects of the DCL photo packages is that there are several options to choose from.
- Digital Collection– Take home your cruise photos digitally on a USB thumb drive or download them during your sailing—and easily share them with family and friends. Pick just your favorites or choose the all-inclusive package if you just can’t decide.
- Options include:
- 20 digital photos for $249.95
- 10 digital photos for $149.95
- All digital photos in your account, price ranging from $194.95-295.95, depending on length of cruise
- Prints Package– If you prefer to have your photos printed before you disembark so you don’t have to worry about it when you get home, then this is the option for you. High quality prints of your favorite photos!
- 20 prints for $249.95
- 10 prints for $149.95
- Customizable PhotoBook– PhotoBooks have become a popular choice for vacation mementos. These keepsakes are perfect for gifts too. You can add up to 34 photos when you’re on the ship and your hardcover, bound PhotoBook will be shipped directly to you at your home address after your cruise. With the cost being only $139.95, this is a less expensive option than the print packages since it includes more photos. These PhotoBooks have cute layouts too!
- A La Carte – A la carte items, such as individual 8×10 prints, are available for purchase. This is why I suggest getting your photo taken throughout your cruise even if you did not purchase a photo package. Formal night is a perfect chance to get that Christmas card worthy shot of the whole family!
- Individual prints: 8×10 for $20.95, 6×8 for $14.95
Prices are subject to change until package purchase.
To select the package that is best for you, visit Our Cruise Photos. This is the third party photography service that is responsible for Disney Cruise Line’s photo packages. You will be prompted to select your ship and sail date.
Disney Cruise Line makes it very easy to view and select your photos while on board. Shutters – The Onboard Photography Shop can be found on deck 4 of all 4 ships. With numerous electronic kiosks for viewing photos digitally round the clock throughout your cruise, you can view your photos and pick your favorites daily. To access your photos, simply tap your Key to the World Card at one of the kiosks. Shutters crew members are also available to assist you with scheduling a formal photo session if you wish.
TIP: Don’t wait until your last night to view your photos! Shutters will be packed! Especially if you are building a PhotoBook. Take care of this throughout the cruise and save yourself from having to wait in line for a kiosk and from spending your last night looking at photos with the rest of the crowd.
Are you ready to experience the magic of Disney Cruise Line with your family? Contact me via email or submit the form below for your free quote! As a College of Disney Knowledge graduate and Senior Travel Planner with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner of Disney Addicts and Chip & Co., I am your best resource for a stress free, magical trip! I am here to help you with all Disney destinations worldwide, Adventures by Disney, and Disney Cruise Line as well as all theme park vacations, all cruise lines, and more! Best of all, my concierge planning services are FREE to those who book their vacations through me! Contact me today and follow me on Facebook and Instagram for travel related news–Disney and beyond!
Latest posts by Theresa Perry (see all)
- Disney Cruise Line Photo Packages - April 3, 2019
- Attractions with Low Wait Times at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - March 29, 2019
- Disneyland History: What’s So Special About a Park Bench - March 26, 2019