No matter how many times you have visited the Walt Disney World Resort, there is always something new for you to experience. It doesn’t matter whether you are a Florida resident or an Annual Passholder, some of these under-the-radar experiences will be new for you! Today we are going to look at Magic Kingdom Park.
1) In Town Square Theater, Mickey and Minnie Mouse are showing off their amazing party outfits for the limited-time Surprise Celebration! Stop in to grab a picture with them and get ready to party! Don’t miss other limited-time celebrations such as the Move it! Shake it! MousekeDance It! Street Party right on Main Street, USA!
2) While you wait in line at Space Mountain, you can join fellow cadets to prepare for blast off using the Disney Parks Play App. There are fun games, trivia and plenty of other fun things to do while waiting for your favorite attractions!
3) If a Pirate’s life is for you, make sure to grab Pirate’s Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas. This complimentary game in Adventureland lets you become one of Captain Jack’s recruits and you get to partake in five different pirate raids. Just grab your treasure map at Pirate Headquarters and head out on your quest!
4) While in line for Haunted Mansion you can find “happy hints” that go along with the attraction’s storyline. These hints aren’t hard to find, but you can walk right by them without noticing. My favorite is the footprints you can see of both the caretaker and his dog that lead to a small doggie door that goes into the mausoleum.
5) Most guests finish off their visit to the Magic Kingdom by watching the Happily Ever After fireworks, but have you watched them from a different view besides Main Street, USA? One of my favorite places to watch the fireworks are in Fantasyland. Viewing it from Be Our Guest restaurant or Gaston’s Tavern gives you a much different perspective, but still an amazing fireworks extravaganza.
Even after you complete all of these fun experiences, there is still plenty more to do at Magic Kingdom Park! You can ride Peter Pan’s Flight or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, watch the Festival of Fantasy Parade or listen to the Dapper Dans, and as always, there are plenty of Disney characters around to take a picture with.
Are you ready for a pixie perfect vacation? I’m a travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations and Universal Orlando! I’m with Chip and Company’s official travel partner, Key to the World Travel! My concierge planning services are completely free when you book your magical vacation through me, so what are you waiting for? Let’s start making memories for your family that will last a lifetime! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today or message me on Facebook!
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog & Shannon Ewing
Latest posts by Shannon Ewing (see all)
- Favorite Breakfast Places in the Disney World Parks that aren’t a Buffet - May 17, 2019
- Very Merrytime Cruises are back in 2019 aboard Disney Cruise Line - May 15, 2019
- What isn’t included on my Disney Cruise? - May 10, 2019