Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Still have some presents to wrap? Take a look at these Disney inspired gift wrap ideas we have for you!
They will sure bring some dazzling Disney magic to your gifts, plus they are super easy to make! Let’s take a look:
- Printed templates
- Craft paper
- Various ribbon
- 16mm wood beads
- 20mm wood beads
- Acrylic paint & brush
- Hot glue & glue sticks
- Take two 16mm beads and one 20mm bead and align them to form the Mickey head.
- Use hot glue un to apply a small dot of glue to the opening of the beads and press firmly onto the larger bead.
- If desired, fill in the ear holes at the top, but leave the head holes open to string twine through later.
- Apply an even later of acrylic paint in the color of your choice to surface of the Mickey. Let dry.
- While the Mickey dries, choose your ribbon. For this bow, a thick wired ribbon in suggested.
- Start with the end of the ribbon and create a fold, pinching the center and end together. Continue making a total of 4 folds clockwise, pinching the bottoms into the center.
- Once happy with the shape, use hot glue at the base of the bow to hold the folds in place. Trim the bow off the ribbon spool.
- Open the center of the bow, apply a dot of hot glue to the back of the Mickey and press into the center of the bow.
- Use tape or a small dot of hot glue to attach the bow to your gift.
- Use these Mickey beads in a variety of different ways.
- Another solution is to string them along some twine, tie a loose not after each Mickey bead. Wrap the garland around the gift and tie in the back.
CHARACTER GLITTER TAGS
- Craft glue
- Various glitter
- Tag templates, printed on cardstock
- Toothpick or sculpting pick
- Sheet of paper (to cover surface)
- Various ribbon
- Print the tag templates on a sheet or cardstock and use scissors or a craft knife to cut them out.
- Apply a generous amount of glue into the center of the template and use the toothpick to gently push and work the glue out to cover the smaller, fine details.
- If more glue is needed for smaller areas, apply small amounts of glue to the tip of the toothpick and then apply to the area.
- Place the tag on top of an extra sheet of paper. Sprinkle an even coat of glitter over the entire glued area and let dry.
- Use ribbon, twine, tape or simply tuck under a bow to attach the tag to your gift.
- Add any additional decor like glitter, florals, beads, ribbons, etc.
- Template printed on cardstock
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
- Glitter, metallic or other cardstock of your choice
- Craft glue
- Tape the template to the surface of the cutting mat and use the craft knife to begin cutting out silhouette.
- Apply an even later of glue to the back of the silhouette and press firmly to the surface of the glitter, metallic, or other cardstock of your choice.
- Cut off any excess cardstock from the edges of the silhouette.
- Tape the silhouette directly to the surface of the presents and add any additional ribbons or bows to your gift.
- You can also cute the silhouette directly out of the wrapping paper. Wrap your gift without tape (just fold to create creases), unwrap and locate where you would like to place the silhouette.
- Cut out and trace the template onto the wrapping paper. Cut the shape out of the wrapping paper, then glue the sheet of colored cardstock on the inside of the wrapping paper.
- Once dry, re-wrap your gift. Add any additional touches like ribbon, bows or bells.
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
- Disney+ Celebrates Women’s History Month By Showcasing Strong And Empowered Women - March 5, 2021
- New Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Merchandise Is In Full Bloom! - March 4, 2021
- Six Story Tall Center Platform Installed For Harmonious In Epcot - February 28, 2021