For those who do not live near a ‘Happiest Place on Earth’ location, Disney treats can be harder to come by! There are plenty of Disney cookbooks where you can make your own park snacks in the comfort of your home, but if you’re looking for ready-to-eat treats, you’ve come to the right place! Now, this article may be limited to the United States due to widespread distribution, but that’s not to say that you won’t be finding some delicious Mickey treats coming to a store near you! Have you tried the mouth-watering, at-home snacks below?
- Mickey Ice Cream Bars – This fan favorite has hit local grocery stores and Disney Park fans cannot be happier. No pressure to add this delicious temptation to your freezer, but it’s truly a pick-me-up on a day you’re feeling homesick for the parks!
- Dole Whip – In April 2020, Disney released a simple version of Dole Whip that you can make at home that only requires 3 ingredients: pineapple juice, frozen pineapple chunks, and dairy-free vanilla ice cream! Dole Whip stands are also not exclusive to just Disney – but getting one at a moment’s notice can be tricky for some fans! For those looking to have something available the second your craving hits, have no fear! 3 Dole Whip flavors will be heading to a store near you! The 3 flavors? Look out for Pineapple, Mango, and Strawberry Dole Whips in your local freezer (aloha) aisle!
- Mickey Waffles – Okay, this requires a bit of work. Did you know that Disney sells a Mickey Waffle maker that is in the exact shape of the ones you would get at a Disney breakfast spot? Look for the Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary Double Flip Waffle Maker and pair it with Golden Malted Waffle Mix – which is what is used at the parks! Just close your eyes while eating breakfast and put on ‘Happily Ever After’ to transport yourself to the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Sandwiches – Similar to the Ice Cream Bars, Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Sandwiches can be found in your local grocery store freezer section. They’re such great little treats that are individually wrapped so whether you’re buying them for yourself to share – you can have them at any time!
- Main Street Popcorn – Have a popcorn fixation that only Disney can cure? Head to Amazon and type in ‘Disney Main Street Popcorn’ and you’re a delivery away from having some Main Street Popcorn choices!
Did we miss any of your favorite Disney treats? Let us know in the comments below!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- The 10 Pixar Films That Raked in the Most Cash - March 10, 2023
- Delicious Disney Treats That You Can Find Outside the Parks! - March 7, 2023
- 10 Essential Animated Disney Movies to Introduce to your Kids! - February 28, 2023