Disney is known for evolving and making changes. This time it comes with extra options for those planning a Disney World Vacation! Disney has added a new Dining tier to their dining packages and an additional Ticket add-on feature. This may be perfect for some of those picky planners who couldn’t find just the right options for their vacation package. Hopefully, this helps.
Disney Resort guests can now add the new “Disney Dining Plan Plus” option to their package. Disney Dining Plans are a great way to prepay for a large expense while on vacation and save up to 15%. That’s one less thing to worry about while on vacation, is forking out money to grub. Instead, make payments, and save a little. They can be used all over Disney World, for the locations click here. The credits are given by the number of nights you will be staying on property, for those 3 and over. Make sure to keep track of your credits, as once you run out that’s it. However, if you have any leftovers, you can cash them all out for snacks and load up for the trip home! Nothing goes to waste.
This new Dining plan includes:
- 2 Meal credits– Any combination of Table-Service and Quick-Service Meals
- 2 Snack credits (Or none alcoholic beverage)
- 1 Disney Resort Hotel Refillable Mug (which can be used at any Disney Resort hotel quick-service location),
Also, at each meal, you receive unlimited refills of fountain sodas, single-service teas and brewed coffee or one non-alcoholic specialty beverage, and for guests 21 and older with valid ID, one beer, wine or cocktail. Meals can be redeemed in any order and in any combination.
The new Ticket Add-On Option to select theme park tickets is “The Water Park and Sports Option”. Theme park tickets for $70 (+ tax), and allows guests to choose between the following.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon or Disney’s Blizzard Beach
- The NBA Experience
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
- FootGolf at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or
- Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
The total number of admissions you receive with this option is based on the length of your theme park ticket. For example, with a 3-day ticket that includes the Water Park and Sports Option, you will receive three visits to any of these locations. And, it’s flexible! You can use all your admissions on the same day or repeat the same experience across multiple days.
So whether you are a Disney first-timer, or a seasonal attendee and want to try something new on your next trip, Disney has delivered. So get to planning and add you new dining plan and ticket options for your next disney getaway!
Are you a Disney Dining fan? I am. The relief of knowing our food is paid for and we can enjoy and spend the cash we have on souvenirs is great. My name is Jamie Porter. I am a Disney Addict. My family enjoys Disney trips including cruises often. I am also an Independent Travel Agent with Amazing Magical Adventures. If you would like help planning your next Vacation, feel free to reach out for your FREE quote! Facebook @Jamieportersellstravel or Jamieporter@amazingmagicaladventures.com
- Disney World Offers New Dining and Ticket Options - February 28, 2020
- Psychiatrist Prescribes Disney Trips As Mental Health Treatment - February 21, 2020
- Disney Cruise Line Accommodations For A Family of 5 - January 31, 2020