For many Disney travelers, there’s no better way to celebrate the luxury of a Walt Disney World vacation than by dining on a delicious meal from the comfort of your own room. Disney does have several properties that offer room service. Here’s a quick rundown of the resorts as well as the hours rooms service is available.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge: Breakfast 6am – 12pm, All Day Dining – 12pm – 12am.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort: Breakfast 6am – 12pm, All day dining 12pm – 11pm, Late Night 11pm – 2am
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn: Breakfast 6am – 12pm, All Day Dining 12pm – 12am
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Breakfast 6am – 12pm, All day dining 12pm – 11pm, Late Night 11pm – 2am
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: Breakfast 7am – 11am, Dinner 4pm – 11pm.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Breakfast 6am -12pm, All day dining 12pm – 11pm, Late Night 11pm – 2am
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Breakfast 6am – 12pm, All day dining 12pm – 12am
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Breakfast 7am – 11am, Dinner 5pm- 10pm, Late Night 4pm – 12am
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort: 6am – 12am, All day dining 12pm – 11pm, Late Night 1pm – 2am
Guest should consult the individual resorts for a list of menu items. The cost varies from $14 – $59 per adult depending on the items delivered. Room service does fall under the Disney Dining Plan however it will cost you 2 table service credits per person.
Orders can be placed using the “In-Room Dining” button on your resort room phone. An 18% gratuity is added on to room service orders and a $3.00 delivery charge and sales tax will apply to all orders. Beer and wine are also available for delivery but valid I.D must be shown at the time of delivery.
In addition, select Disney World Resorts do offer a Pizza Delivery Service for guests looking to tuck into a slice after a long day at the parks. Here’s a list of the properties where you’ll find this yummy perk:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort: 6pm – 1am
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort: 6pm – 1am
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort: 6pm – 1am
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: 4pm – 12am
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort: 4pm – 12am
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort: 4pm – 12am
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort: 4pm – 12am
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort: 4pm – 12am
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: 4pm – 12am
Each pizza delivery comes with a 14″ pizza, two single-serving Nonalcoholic Beverages, One (1) Pizza Entrée Item and Two (2) Desserts. Guests have the option of paying out of pocket or using 2 table service dining credits to cover the cost.
There’s a “Pizza Delivery” button on your in-room resort phone. An 18% gratuity is also added to pizza delivery orders as well as a $3.00 delivery charge and sales tax.
So next time you’re looking for a fun and relaxing way to dine, consider taking advantage of one of these room service options for that extra little bit of Disney luxury.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Mickeys’ Not-So-Scary Halloween Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney