Dwayne Johnson and Emily Bunt joke around while enjoying some delicious Dole Whip at Jungle Cruise premiere!
The classic treat introduced to Disneyland Park in 1986 as part of a sponsorship by Dole Food Company to the Enchanted Tiki Room has since then become a guest favorite in Disney Parks. So of course The Rock and Emily couldn’t pass the opportunity to have one during one of the Jungle Cruise press interviews.
Take a look at the funny video The Rock shared on his Instagram page here:
Unfortunately, Emily spilled a bit of her Dole Whip during the interview but that doesn’t mean they didn’t have a great time promoting Jungle Cruise! In fact, the movie is already available as a premiere access on Disney Plus! So if you want to go see it, you can do it now and have a dole whip as well maybe?
You can recreate this classic treat at home with this recipe from Dole! Just don’t spill it please:
- 1 cup ripe Dole pineapple, chopped and frozen
- 1 ripe Dole banana, peeled and frozen
- 2 1/2 tsp of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp of lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend until smooth for about 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple and serve immediately.
Jungle Cruise follows Dr. Lily Houghton as she enlists the aid of wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff to take her down the Amazon in his boat. Together they search for an ancient tree that holds the power to heal a discovery that will change the future of medicine.
You can catch the movie now on theaters worldwide and Disney Plus!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Disney Holiday Eats Guide At Walt Disney World Resorts! - November 10, 2022
- The Magical Holiday Season Has Officially Begun At Walt Disney World! - November 10, 2022
- Magical Holiday Decorations Have Arrived To Disney’s Hollywood Studios! - November 4, 2022