It’s time to grab your paintbrush and get creative because Epcot Festival of the Arts is back!
Starting January 8th through February 22, 2021, you will be able to get immerse in a global celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts! You won’t want to miss it.
Plus to make things even better, Disney is offering up to 35% off on Disney Resort hotels at the beginning of 2021!
Here’s everything you will be able to enjoy during the festival:
- Enjoy culinary art all around the World Showcase with over 15 food studios offering delicious treats!
- Explore and purchase beautiful Disney art work, as well as masterpieces from other invited artists on display around the World Showcase.
- Be prepared to strike a pose at the special photo locations scattered around the park!
- Participate in a paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all.
- Watch as visiting artists create magic right before your eyes.
- Catch amazing performances by Mariachi Cobre and JAMMitors.
- Have fun in an artful scavenger hunt as you search for Figment around the World Showcase!
- Shop for festival exclusive merchandise.
Keep checking back as the date gets closer for more updates about the Epcot Festival of the Arts!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Take A Closer Look At All The Details In Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure And The France Pavilion Expansion! - September 3, 2021
- Holiday Magic Will Be Back At Disneyland On November 12! - September 2, 2021
- Let’s Find Adventure In The Great Wide Somewhere With Belle And Celebrate World Princess Week! - August 29, 2021