One of our favorite things about visiting Disneyland Resort during the Fall has to be all of the incredible Halloween-themed goodies on offer. From snack stands and candy shops to quick service eateries there is no shortage of incredible season eats coming to Disneyland Resort this season. Here’s a look at of the culinary treasures that await!
Disney Candy Shops- The perfect places to find Halloween-themed confectionaries are as follows: Pooh Corner and Candy Palace (Disneyland), Trolley Treats (Disney California Adventure) and Marceline’s Confectionary (Downtown Disney). They are serving up a wickedly delicious range of Halloween treats including the following:
- Minnie Witch Apple
- Jack Skellington Apple
- Skull Apple
- Evil Queen Apple
- Jack Skellington Cake Pop
- Bat Cake Pop (pictured above)
- Mickey Mouse Mummy Crispy Treat
- Oogie Boogie Crispy Treat (pictured above)
- Maleficent Crispy Treat
- Mummy Marshmallow
- Pumpkin Fudge
Disneyland Resort – This season at Disneyland theme park, the spirits have cooked up some extra special Halloween treats. Be sure to make a note of some of your favorite treats on our list and give them a try during your visit!
Churros, Churros and More Churros – If there’s one stand-out iconic Disneyland treat it has to be the churros. On the West Coast Disney takes their churros pretty darn seriously as evidenced by the immense array of different varieties on offer and during Halloween especially Disneyland seems to step-up its churro game. Here is a look at some of the amazing varieties you’ll find during the Fall.
- Churros near Big Thunder Mountain: Orange Sugar Churro with Candy Corn Sauce
- Churros near Haunted Mansion: Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Hungry Bear Restaurant: Churro Bites Cereal Sundae with fruit cereal-dusted churros, cereal milk anglaise, strawberry ice cream, and raspberry sauce
- Golden Horseshoe: Churro Sundae with cookie butter gelato garnished with a cinnamon sugar-dusted churro and topped with cajeta and whipped cream
- Churros near Town Square and Sleeping Beauty Castle: Maleficent Churro covered with chocolate cookie crumbles blended with colored sugar (you can even add Marshmallow Dip!)
- Churros near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters: Sour Apple Churro (with the option to add Caramel Sauce to this one!)
Plaza Inn Restaurant
- Main Street Mickey’s Pound Cake: (pictured) pound cake filled with blueberry compote and cookie crumbles surrounded by whipped cream and garnished with black sugar and mint
- Halloween Minnie Mouse Cake: cinnamon-praline Bundt cake with an apple center and finished with an orange glaze and sprinkles
- Spider Parfait: chocolate cake, vanilla and chocolate pudding, and a thick layer of ganache
Red Rose Taverne
- Black Rose Dessert: black truffle mousse with raspberry compote and crunch center with a candy spider
- Cookie Decorating Kits
Rancho del Zocalo
- Orange Sugar Skull Pot de Crème
- Frozen Abuelita Horchata: frozen Mexican hot chocolate layered with frozen horchata and topped with whipped cream
- Crab & Corn Chowder
- Halloween-themed Dessert Trio: with worms & dirt, salted caramel pudding, and pumpkin pie
- Mansion Spider Bundt Cake: chocolate Bundt cake with green icing and a chocolate spider
Mint Julep Bar
- Pumpkin Spice Mickey Beignets
- Musubi Special: spiced ham musubi with lemongrass jasmine rice and pineapple teriyaki sauce and served with pickled daikon and carrots topped with furikake flakes.
Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
- Sweet Potato Hand Pie: sweet potato pie filling topped with orange white chocolate glaze and toasted mini-marshmallows
- Cruella de Vil Brownie: brownie in a spotted cup with black dark chocolate mousse, white chocolate mousse, and a Cruella de Vil logo
- Graveyard Cupcake: chocolate cupcake with cherry filling, dark chocolate mousse, Halloween sprinkles, and a chocolate tombstone
- Spice Bundt Cake
- Pumpkin Layered Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Muffin
- Mickey Mummy Macaroon
- Haunted Firehouse Chicken Sandwich: red pepper coulis, white cheese sauce, crispy pancetta, and arugula on yellow sliced bread
- Apple Pie á La Mode: vanilla ice cream with warm spiced apples, crumble topping, and caramel drizzle
- Halloween Hot Dog: with spicy meatballs, cheese sauce, and oven-roasted tomatoes
Alien Pizza Planet
- Cosmic Chili Pasta: pinwheel pasta, chili, cheese, and green onion
- Alien Spider Parfait: chocolate cake, vanilla and chocolate pudding, and a thick layer of ganache
Disney California Adventure – If you loved the treats on our Disneyland list then the tasty goodies found next door are sure to impress. You’ll find something to please all tastes from sweet to savory!
Churros, Churros and More Churros- Disney California Adventure joins in the churro fun with their own impressive variations on this much-loved theme park snack. Varieties you’ll find here are as follows:
- Willie’s Churros: Purple, Green, and Orange Sugar Churro; Pumpkin Spice Churro
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail: (pictured) S’mores Churro with graham cracker, chocolate chips, and a marshmallow drizzle
- Churros near Goofy’s Sky School: Purple Sugar Churro
- Cozy Cone Motel: Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce
Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café
- Sleepy Hollow Cupcake: red velvet cupcake with Headless Horseman chocolate piece
Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream
- Purple, Orange, Green, and Black Sprinkles to Dip
- Spider Silk Macaron Sandwich: (pictured) black macaron with charcoal-tart cherry spun ice cream topped with popping candy and raspberry sauce
- Bat Wing Raspberry Sundae: white chocolate raspberry swirl ice cream with raspberry splatter, red sprinkles, whipped cream, and bat wing cookie
Mortimer’s Market and Boudin Bread Cart
- Mickey Bread with Fangs
- Green Apple Spell Lemonade: lemonade with sour green apple syrup, cherry popping pearls, and raspberry sauce
Pacific Wharf Café
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Mickey Bread with Fangs
- Bacon Cheddar Ale Soup
Pacific Wharf Beer Truck
- Karl Strauss Oktoberfest Beer
Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
- Anti Vampire Pizza: roasted garlic sauce, marinated chicken smoked gouda, mozzarella, roasted red peppers, and a tomato-harissa sauce drizzle
- ACE Pumpkin Hard Cider
- Karl Strauss Oktoberfest Beer
Corn Dog Castle
- Spicy Pepper Jack Dog: dipped in corn batter, drizzled with blackberry sauce, and topped with sweet pineapple salsa, pickled serranos, and crushed cheese puffs.
The best way to try out these delectable Halloween treats for yourself is by planning your Fall 2018 getaway to Disneyland Resort. There are still fantastic packages available and vacations are currently available to book through until the end of 2019.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining reservations and sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019