We are approaching another week of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties at the Magic Kingdom and this year’s soiree may just be the most ghoulishly delightful yet. To help put you in the party mood, here are five reasons why Mickey’s Halloween bash is simply not-to-be-missed.
1. Trick-Or-Treating – Kids of all ages are encouraged to don your favorite Halloween costumes and get in on the trick-or-treating fun. You’ll find treat stops throughout the park. Pick up a guide map to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party so that you can locate them all!
2. Special Halloween Meet and Greets- During the festivities, many of your favorite Disney friends will be dressed in their Halloween finery and will be on hand to meet party guests and pose for photos. Another great way to catch some of your favorite Disney characters is by checking out Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade which is exclusive to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary-Halloween Party.
3. “Mickey’s Boo To You Halloween Parade” – One of the highlights of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party is this haunting procession down Main Street U.S.A which takes place twice nightly. The parade kicks off with an appearance from the Headless Horseman, Our favorite portion of the parade is the section inspired by the residents of the Haunted Mansion including marching butlers, waltzing spirits, the ghoulish groundskeepers and of course the Hitchhiking Ghosts.
4. Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Stage Show – Happening a handful of times during the party, during this fun-filled stage show, the Sanderson sisters visit the Magic Kingdom with a plan to use their magic to overthrow the Halloween party. The production features some of Disney’s most formidable baddies and rousing musical numbers that will have you singing along!
5. “Happy HalloWishes Fireworks” – This special evening fireworks display is exclusive to party guests. It is narrated by the Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion and set to a spooktacular soundtrack featuring tunes like “Grim Grinning Ghosts,” “Poor Unfortunate Souls,” “Never Smile at a Crocodile” and more!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party runs on select nights from August – October 31, 2018. The party is a separate ticketed event with tickets starting at $74 and running up to $104 depending on the date. Tickets can be purchased directly via My Disney Experience.
Thinking of squeezing in a Halloween visit to Walt Disney World? There are still great 2018 discounts to be had and packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2019.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Mickeys’ Not-So-Scary Halloween Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019