A new year always brings new and exciting changes to Disney’s theme parks! There really is so much to look forward to in 2023, at both Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. Here are some of the changes that we are the most excited for:
Changes Coming to Walt Disney World Resort
- Beginning yesterday (January 10th, 2023) complimentary self-parking has returned for all guests staying at a Disney World Resort Hotel! This will bring another perk to staying on Disney property, as paying per day for parking can add up! This change will definitely add some value to staying at a Disney Resort hotel.
- Sometime in the next few months, Disney’s Genie + Service will also include attraction photo downloads! Again, adding this new feature will add value to Disney’s Genie + service, as there have been many complaints about this still relatively new system.
- Sometime soon Disney World Annual Passholders will be able to visit the theme parks after 2 pm without park reservations! (This new rule will not apply to Saturdays or Sundays at Magic Kingdom Park.) Passholders have been longing for the days of strolling into a park of their choice with no reservation required for quite some time! This change is a step in the right direction for many Passholders!
Changes coming to Disneyland Resort
Guests with a valid park-hopper ticket will now be able to hop to the next park beginning at 11 am PT beginning February 4th, 2023!
Guests will have more opportunities to visit Disneyland Resort with a $104 theme park ticket.
PhotoPass digital attraction photos will be available as complimentary souvenirs!
There will be more opportunities for guests to join the Magic Key program!
Along with these exciting changes we also have the opening of Tron:Lightcycle Run on April 4th! The refurbishment of Splash Mountain into Tiana’s Bayou Adventure will also begin very soon. There is so much to look forward to this year!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Should Disney Retheme Tom Sawyer Island Next? - January 25, 2023
- Exploring The Thrilling Roller Coasters of Disney World - January 23, 2023
- Disneyland Resort Resumed Magic Key Passes, will Disney World Follow? - January 18, 2023