The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival kicks off in just two days and what better way to make the most out of the experience than by going on one of the amazing tours on offer during the Festival? Epcot will be offering four unique touring experiences during your Epcot visit. So pick your favorite and be sure to book in advance to enhance your Flower & Garden experience.
1. The Royal Garden Tea Tour – (pictured) Tea lovers will want to head over to the UK Pavilion for a visit to the incredible English Tea Garden where you’ll learn about the incredible plants that call this garden home as well as the process of growing and blending amazing tea varieties. Afterwards guest will get to try out some teas for themselves with scones for the perfect mid-morning snack. The tour begins at 9:45 at the United Kingdom Pavilion and lasts approximately 45 minutes. The cost of the tour is $18 per person including tax.
2. English Tea Garden Tour – For those that want to explore the Tea Garden and gain some insights into the tea making process but don’t want to shell out for The Royal Tea Tour, this complimentary English Tea Tour is just the ticket. During this 20-minute presentation, guests will learn about the artistry behind the growing and blending of herbs to create uniquely flavored brews. More than a dozen tea-flavoring plants will be on display and tucked inside oversized cups and saucers throughout the garden offering the perfect photo ops. Guests can register on the day at The Tea Caddy Gift Shop at the UK Pavilion in Epcot. Advanced registration is recommended as tours are limited to 20 guests. Tours take place Monday – Thursday at 3:30pm and 5:00pm and on Friday – Sunday at 1:00pm, 3:30pm and 5:00pm.
3. Behind the Seeds – Though this tour is available all year at Epcot’s The Land Pavilion, we think it is particularly fitting during the Flower & Garden Festival. The Tour provides some amazing behind-the-scenes insights into the incredible array of plants, flowers, vegetables and fish found in the massive greenhouses that you explore during the Living With The Land attraction. During this one-hour tour, guests will explore the fish farm and four greenhouses that make up The Land Pavilion. Its perfect for visitors young and old with fun activities for kids like releasing ladybugs into the greenhouse to help protect the plants! This cost is $25 for adults and $20 for children. Times for the tours are as follows: 10:30am, 11:15, 12:00, 12:45, 1:30, 2:15, 3:00, 3:45 and 4:30pm.
4. Gardens of the World Tour – Spring Edition – This tour provides visitors with a peek at what it takes to transform the World Showcase for the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. During this 3-hour walking tour guests will be accompanied by a Disney Horticulturist through the World Showcase where you can see how flowerbeds, topiaries, shrubs and hedges combine to create the incredible exhibits and colorful gardens on display during the Festival. Guests will make your way around the World Showcase where you’ll learn how the Disney’s Horticulture team plans and implements these incredible designs. The price of the tour is $85.00. Bottled water will be provided on the tour and guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
Each of the tours (with the exception of the English Garden Tour) can be booked by calling 407.WDW.TOUR. Guests should note that a valid Epcot admission ticket is required to participate.
These are just some of the many incredible offerings available during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Readers are encouraged to watch this space and follow along with our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest in Flower & Garden news and updates.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Christmas Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special Christmas touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019