Epcot Festival of the Arts is almost here! Get ready to celebrate the creation of art and cuisine with this guide so you can have an amazing time!
From January 14 through February 21, 2022, Epcot will allow you to get immerse in the arts with this amazing festival around the World Showcase. This event has something for everyone and offers food, fun activities, amazing entertainment and of course lots and lots of art.
Take a look at this full guide we put together so you can enjoy the Festival of the Arts to the fullest:
Discover art in a new way with these creative culinary masterpieces around the World Showcase! It doesn’t matter if you are an art critic or foodie, the festival offers treats for the eyes as well as the palate. Take a look:
The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
Treat your taste buds to delectable dishes like beef Wellington or pan-seared scallops. Pair your dish with beer or a glass of wine.
The Craftsman’s Courtyard – NEW! (Near Disney Traders)
Enjoy savory seafood and refreshing salads, inspired by one of the many hubs of the Arts and Crafts movement: the coast of California.
Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry)
Satisfy your sweet tooth with sleek desserts inspired by Art Deco, from the gilded glamor of the roaring 20’s to the bright pastels of Miami Beach.
The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry)
Rediscover your favorite dishes fragmented and presented as never before—like a BLT, French onion soup and key lime pie.
The Donut Box (Near Test Track® presented by Chevrolet®)
Sweeten your day with delicious donuts, which pair wonderfully with a glass of rosé or a coffee cocktail.
El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
Delight in classic Mexican fare that’s sure to satisfy artists of any age. Highlights include carne asada and chocolate tacos.
Celebrate the Japanese culinary arts with delectable dishes featuring “the 5 colors” of Japanese cuisine. Highlights include sushi donuts and sake.
Gourmet Landscapes (Canada)
Savor stunning dishes artfully composed with the finest ingredients that have been farmed and foraged from the land. Enjoy wild mushroom risotto, beet carpaccio and other farm-fresh delights.
L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France)
Discover delicious French treats and baked goods, from savory to sweet—including a black winter truffle croissant and warm brie in a bread bowl. Pair your dish with a French wine or frozen martini.
L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
Indulge in Baroque cuisine, prepared with rich color and dramatic flavor. This food studio serves up arancini, ravioli and more.
The Painted Panda (China)
Enjoy decorative cuisine inspired by magnificent Chinese art, like General Tso’s chicken shumai or the char siu pork buns. Plus, enjoy refreshing beverages like bubble tea and Chinese-inspired cocktails.
Pastoral Palate (Germany)
Help yourself to hearty dishes inspired by the rustic settings where Bavarian Folk Art was painted. Indulge in wild boar cassoulet, a red wine-braised beef short rib and more.
Pop Eats (Near Port of Entry)
Delight in mouthwatering masterpieces inspired by the most captivating Pop Art of the 20th century. Highlights include the colorful almond frangipane cake and the ever-popular Pop’t Art—a sugar cookie with a twist. Plus, enjoy savory dishes like tomato soup with grilled cheese.
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
Take your taste buds on a Moroccan adventure as you enjoy delectable dishes like grilled kebabs, almond phyllo pockets and more. Pair your dish with a flavorful hard cider or the chai tea mint mimosa.
Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina (Between Morocco & France)
Feast on authentic Colombian cuisine inspired by the Disney animated film Encanto—like spicy ajiaco soup or a house-made empanada with chorizo.
Delight your appetite with mouthwatering morsels, nibbles and noshes from these year-round food stops—each offering special menu items in addition to the regular menu.
- Refreshment Port: Serving poutine, the Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie and refreshing beverages
- Refreshment Outpost: Serving plant-based bratwurst, the Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie and the Playalinda Brewing Company Blue Raspberry Blonde
- Funnel Cake: Serving a specialty funnel cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (all 4 in-park locations): Serving a unique, art-inspired cold-brew beverage at each location
Amazing entertainment is waiting for you everywhere you turn! From inspiring acrobatics to splendid international acts and entertainment, there is something for everyone:
- Animation Academy: Head over to the America Gardens Theatre and learn how to draw a Disney Character from an animation artist.
- Art Defying Gravity: Feast your eyes on thrilling acts of strength.
- Chalk Art: Discover how chalk can turn an ordinary piece of pavement into a canvas for imaginative masterpieces!
Grab a seat at the hottest show in EPCOT––featuring dazzling songs from award-wining DISNEY ON BROADWAY musicals.
Arielle Jacobs (Aladdin) and Adam Jacobs (Aladdin)
- January 14
- January 16 through 17
- January 20 through 21
Kerry Butler (Beauty and the Beast) and Telly Leung (Aladdin)
- January 15
- January 18 through 19
- January 22 through 23
Heidi Blickenstaff (Freaky Friday, The Little Mermaid) and Robert Creighton (Frozen)
- January 24
- January 26 through 27
- January 30 through 31
- February 3 through 4
Kara Lindsay (Newsies) and Dan DeLuca (Newsies)
- January 25
- January 28 through 29
- February 1 through 2
- February 5 through 6
Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
- February 7
- February 9 through 10
- February 13 through 14
- February 17 through 18
Kissy Simmons (The Lion King) and Michael James Scott (Aladdin)
- February 8
- February 11 through 12
- February 15 through 16
- February 19 through 20
Special Performance – February 21, 2022
On February 21, give a standing ovation for an extended finale featuring Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Kissy Simmons and Michael James Scott!
- Visual Art in Performance: Behold a high-energy, on-stage performance by a guest visual artist painting favorite Disney characters. In just minutes, colorful Disney images magically appear before your eyes.
Get ready to witness exceptional talent that proves the power of imagination! You can also acquire new skills, visit galleries and even get yourself inside famous masterpieces with the fun photo ops!
Visual Arts Highlights
- Animation Academy
Head over to America Gardens Theatre and learn how to draw a Disney character from an animation artist.
Shows begin daily at 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM.
- Artful Photo Ops
Have fun at the Festival of the Arts with these fun photo-ops!
- An homage to Frida Kahlo
- Mexico Pavilion
- Birth of Venus – Sandro Botticelli
- Italy Pavilion Courtyard
- Café Terrace at Night and Sunflowers – Vincent van Gogh
- Bridge to World Showcase
- Luncheon of the Boating Party – Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- International Gateway
- Mona Lisa – Leonardo da Vinci
- Between Italy Pavilion and Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan Storybook
- Bridge to World Showcase
- The Scream – Edvard Munch
- Between Italy Pavilion and Germany Pavilion
- Washington Crossing the Delaware – Emanuel Gottlieb Leutze
- The American Adventure Pavilion
- Expression Section: A Paint by Numbers Mural
Leave your mark on the festival by adding a bit of color to a massive mural with fellow artists! This activity is available daily from 11am to 5pm.
- Festival Markets – featuring artists’ masterpieces!
Enjoy different artwork collections from up and coming, as well as, established artists during the festival!
Catch a glimpse of mesmerizing artwork inspired by the entertainment industry.
Disney Fine Art by Collectors Editions
Delight to magnificent artwork inspired by timeless Disney animation.
Disney Art Festival Market
Enjoy works featuring a variety of artistic styles and media created by Disney Cast Members and visiting artists.
James Coleman Studios
Step inside to see works by this former Disney animator—now bringing his magic to fine artwork you can enjoy at home.
View one-of-a-kind works by groundbreaking artists—representing an exciting variety of styles and subject matter.
Thomas Kinkade Studios
Capture the timeless magic of classic Disney stories and their captivating characters. Behold enchanting works of art where each painting tells a story in one image.
See favorite Disney characters and themes brought to life through these artists’ inventive styles.
Discover fine works of art––depicting Disney themes and nature themes––by world-renowned artists in a variety of distinctive styles.
View a sampling of the artists and their work.
- Festival merchandise
Take home a piece of magic by choosing your favorite fun artwork exclusive to Festival of the Arts!
Available artwork from WonderGround Gallery artists include:
- Jerrod Maruyama – Little Orange World
- Mcbiff – I’m Proud of You
- Ann Shen – I Will Always Be With You
- Ashley Taylor – My World
Available artwork from Disney artists include:
- David Buckley – A Day in the Park
- Morgan Ditta – We’ve Got Music
- John Nadeau – TIE Attack!
- Brett Owens – New Classics – Mulan
- Darren Wilson – Forever Princess
- Joseph Yakovetic – Off to Neverland
Have fun during your visit to Epcot Festival of the Arts!
Credit: Walt Disney World
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How You Can Experience The Disney Magic At Home! - January 9, 2022
- 10 Things You Can’t Miss On Your Next Visit To Avengers Campus! - January 7, 2022
- Full Guide To The Fun Festival Of The Arts At Epcot! - January 6, 2022