Get ready to celebrate World Princess Week in a magical way!
From August 21st through August 27th we are celebrating the brave, beloved and inspiring Disney Princesses! The week will be filled with limited time offerings across Disney Parks and special moments like the official debut of Raya from Raya and the Last Dragon as a Disney Princess and Grammy award winning artist Brandy performing “Starting Now” in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle.
Visiting Walt Disney World during World Princess Week? Here are some of the events happening so you celebrate like royalty:
- Movies Under the Stars: Attend movie screening of Disney Princess movies all week at select resorts.
- Princess themed DJ Dance Party: On Sunday August 21st and Saturday August 27 show off your moves at Disney Springs!
- Tiana and Naveen Paper Crown Giveaway: Over at the American Adventure in Epcot you can bring your your inner princess for a Tiana and Naveen inspired paper crown giveaway.
There are also plenty of themed food and beverages you can enjoy during your visit to the parks, take a look:
Magic Kingdom Park
Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Lost Slipper: White chocolate mini slipper with white cremeux pearls tucked inside a milk chocolate dome served with hot caramel
- Snow White Cone: DOLE Whip lemon, blue cone, chocolate bird, and sugar bow
Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
- Anna & Elsa Cookie: Sugar cookies with chocolate ganache
Oasis Sweets and Sips
- Jasmine Cookie: Sugar cookies with apricot jam
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
- Tiana Banana Pudding
- Anna & Elsa Cupcake: Strawberry cupcake with strawberry filling and strawberry buttercream topped with a chocolate crown
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Enchanted Rose: Dark chocolate, blackcurrant, and morello cherry mousse with whipped cookies ‘n cream fluff, and gilded chocolate-covered cacao nibs on a shortbread cookie
- Seaside Brownie: Chocolate brownie topped with white chocolate ganache and seaside garnish
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Pocahontas Mousse: Pineapple-banana cake, coconut cream cheese mousse, chocolate feather, and candy gem
- Snow White 85th Anniversary Petit Cake: Vanilla chiffon cake layered with apple mousse and cinnamon mousse with white chocolate crunch pearls (New)
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- The Moana Cone: Coconut soft-serve and DOLE Whip strawberry swirled into a chocolate coconut dipped waffle cone with white chocolate and an edible flower (New)
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Landscape of Flavors
- Mermaid Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake filled with pineapple topped with a coconut buttercream and a white chocolate mermaid tail (Availability will continue past August 27)
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cinderella Cupcake: Vanilla cake with vanilla crème custard filling, butter cream, white chocolate slipper, and fondant pumpkin
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Gasparilla Island Grill
- Perfectly Princess Cupcake: Vanilla sponge cupcake with pink buttercream ruffles, white nonpareils sprinkles, and Princess white chocolate coin
Disney’s Polynesian Village
Kona Island Coffee Bar and Capt. Cook’s
- Moana Mini Cake: Vanilla cake, mango mousse, and a wave of glaçage, buttercream, fondant, and white chocolate décor (New)
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
- Wishing on Stars: Olive Oil cake, banana cream pie mousse, white chocolate Feuilletine crunch, and white chocolate glaçage (New) (Availability will continue past August 27)
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Le Petit Café
- Aurora Fruit Tart: Diplomat cream, raspberry mousse, and fresh berries with a white chocolate crown (New)
- True Love’s Kiss: Limeade, mango, guava, and raspberry glitter foam (New)
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney’s Old Key West Resort
The Artist’s Palette and Good’s Food to Go
- Snow White Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake filled with a spiced caramel apple filling topped with caramel buttercream, red chocolate dip, and a red bow
- Photo Op: Magic Key holders can stop by Stage 17 at Disney California Adventure for a photo opportunity and magical extras!
- Meet Stacia Martin: Visit WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney on August 21st from 12-4pm to meet Disney artist and historian Stacia Martin and see her draw Disney Princess characters! You can also meet her on August 22 at Disney Grand Californian Hotel.
Disneyland will also have some delicious treats in honor of this magical celebration:
Red Rose Taverne
- Coconut-Strawberry Lemonade featuring Minute Maid Zero Sugar Lemonade (New)
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Holiday Cart
- The Princess and the Frog Macaron: Mint chocolate chip French macaron (New)
- Princess Gown Cookie: Sugar cookie with royal icing (New)
- Tangled Loaf Cake: Lemon-blueberry flavored cake with vanilla buttercream (New)
- Mermaid Crisped Rice Treat: Crisped rice treat with seashells, mermaid tail, and pearls (New)
- Princess Cookie: Sugar cookie with white chocolate icing (New)
- Princess Cookie Box with assorted cookies (New)
- Princess Waffle Shot with Milk: White chocolate-coated pistachio waffle shot with choice of milk, low-fat milk, strawberry, or chocolate milk (New)
- Princess Waffle Shot with Alcohol: White chocolate-coated pistachio waffle shot with choice of Baileys Irish Cream, Grand Marnier, Captain Morgan Rum, Jameson Whiskey, or Rumchata (New)
GCH Craftsman Grill
- Princess Cupcake: Vanilla with buttercream, pearls, and a crown (New)
- Princess Carriage Donut: Cake donut with white chocolate apples (New)
Available at Various Locations Throughout the Disneyland Resort
- Princess Bubble Sipper includes choice of fountain beverage at time of purchase (New)
Available at the following:
- Main Street, U.S.A. Fruit Cart
- Town Square Churro Cart
- Little Red Wagon
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Churro Cart
- Red Rose Taverne
- Maurice’s Treats
- Edelweiss Snacks
- “it’s a small world” Churro Cart
Downtown Disney District
- Princess Churro: A strawberry filled churro dusted with delicious pink strawberry sugar and served with a side of cream cheese frosting
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes
- The Mermaid CrazyShake: Blueberry shake with vanilla-frosted rim and mermaid sprinkles topped with a mermaid tail, pearl clam shell, fish lollipop, whipped cream, and mermaid sprinkles
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Pink Paloma: Tequila combined with pink grapefruit juice, agave syrup, premium grapefruit soda, and freshly-squeezed lime juice
- The Royal Promenade: Check out the cavalcade of princesses and queens set to the song “Starting Now”!
- Aurora Welcome Greetings: Head over behind Sleeping Beauty Castle for a magical happening with Princess Aurora and dancers.
- Magic Shots: Four exclusive magic shots from Disney PhotoPass are available during the week.
You can also celebrate World Princess Week at home by dressing up as your favorite princess or watching your favorite princess movie on Disney+!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Super Cute Minnie Ears Available At Walt Disney World Right Now! - September 29, 2022
- Delicious Epcot 40 Treats Coming Soon To Walt Disney World! - September 23, 2022
- New Epcot 40 Merchandise Coming Soon To Disney World And ShopDisney! - September 22, 2022