Question: Where can I golf at the Walt Disney World Resort?
Answer: There are several places you can play golf while visiting The Walt Disney World Resort.
There are 3 golf courses that have 18-hole championship layouts playing to a par of 72. Each of these courses is suitable for golfers of all skill levels and are as follows:
- Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa-Prices range from $39-$165
- Disney’s Palm Golf Course located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa-Prices range from $39-$165
- Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course located at Downtown Disney Resort Area-Prices range from $39-$165
There is also a 9-hole walking course at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course. It is located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and is geared for the less-skilled golfers who are still learning to play or families with children. Adults prices are $20-$38.
Be advised that there is a dress code to play on these golf courses:
- Men May Wear: Polo-style shirts with collars Turtlenecks or mock turtleneck shirts Slacks or Bermuda-length shorts
- Women May Wear: Polo-style shirts with collars Suitable shirts or blouses (with or without collars) Slacks, skirts or Bermuda-length shorts
Reserved Tee Times are not always necessary but highly recommended. Your travel agent can set these up for you or you can by calling 1-407-WDW-GOLF.
For kids and adults of every age there are several miniature golf courses to choose from:
- Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course and
- Fantasia Fairways Miniature Golf Course.
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf.
All courses are 18 holes each. $12 for ages 3-9 and $14 for ages 10 and up.
My family loves the Winter Summerland Miniature Golf! We always choose the Winter side. We live in Florida so we see lots of sun and sand here. To read an in-depth article about Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course on Chip and Co click HERE.
Tina is an independenet travel consultant with World of Magic Travel Services. When she isn’t setting up a Tee Time for one of her clients, you can find her playing mini golf on the winter side of Winter Summerland Golf Course. Let Tina set up a Tee Time for you or let her get you a FREE quote by visiting her Facebook page by clicking HERE or send her an email at email@example.com
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019