Guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom begins tomorrow, November 9! If you will be attending this festive separately ticketed event, check out our guide so you’re prepared.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at The Most Magical Place on Earth, and one of my favorite holiday traditions is attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. This is a separately ticketed seasonal celebration on select nights from Nov. 9 to Dec. 22 at Magic Kingdom Park with festive fun for the whole family to enjoy! Let’s unwrap some of the magical offerings you can experience at this year’s event:
Very Merry Entertainment
The entertainment offerings at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are sure to make your spirits bright – from festive fireworks over Cinderella Castle to holiday dance parties with your favorite characters, and even a yuletide castle show. And did you know you can experience “snow” on Main Street, U.S.A.? Grab a spot for Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade and watch Magic Kingdom transform into a winter wonderland with a festive processional and Florida flurries.
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show – 10 PM – Skies above Cinderella Castle
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade – 8:30 PM & 11 PM – Begins in Frontierland
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration – 7:40 PM, 9:25 PM, 10:35 PM, & 11:55 PM – Cinderella Castle Stage
- Frozen Holiday Surprise – 8:15 PM – Cinderella Castle Stage
- Reindeer Wranglers – 7:15 PM, 8:05 PM, 9:30 PM, & 11:40 PM – Frontierland
- Club Tinsel – 7 PM-12 AM Intermittently – Rockettower Plaza Stage, Tomorrowland
- Disney Junior Jingle Jam – 7 PM -12 AM – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
Characters in their Holiday Best
As a party guest, you’ll have a chance to pose for holiday card photos with festive characters like Jack Skellington and Sally and Scrooge McDuck. You’ll also catch some of your favorite Disney characters dressed in their holiday best! Before your magical evening comes to an end, head to Liberty Square to commemorate the holiday season with a photo with Santa. Looking to add a touch of magic to this classic holiday tradition? Snap a pic with Santa Goofy over in Storybook Circus. Here’s the full list of where you’ll find the characters:
- Main Street USA: Mickey Mouse, Jack Skellington & Sally, Mary Poppins
- Fantasyland: Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum, Alice & the White Rabbit, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, & Piglet, Ariel & Prince Eric, Rapunzel & Flynn Rider, Cinderella & Prince Charming, Snow White & Prince, Aurora & Prince Philip, Belle, and Merida
- Storybook Circus: Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Santa Goofy, and the Seven Dwarfs
- Adventureland: Aladdin, Abu, Jasmine, & Genie, Captain Jack Sparrow, Peter Pan, and Stitch
- Frontierland: Country Bears: Liverlips, Shaker, Wendell, & Big Al, Tiana and Naveen
- Liberty Square: Santa
Cookies and a warm cup of cocoa are staples of the holiday season. As a party guest, you can enjoy these sweet treats all night long at no additional charge. You’ll find unique cookie flavors at each of the designated treat locations throughout Magic Kingdom Park, and allergy-friendly options are available upon request. Take a look at the treat locations:
- Adventureland: Tortuga Tavern
- Liberty Square: Columbia Harbour House
- Fantasyland: Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland: Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe & The Lunching Pad
During this limited-capacity event, you’ll have the chance to enjoy some of your favorite Magic Kingdom attractions, often with lower wait times. But did you know some attractions receive a holiday overlay that you can only experience as a party guest? Enjoy a festive twist on a classic attraction at Space Mountain – Holiday Run!! or attend a special holiday edition of your favorite comedy show at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. Take a look at all of the attractions that will be open during the party:
- Adventureland: Jungle Cruise (Holiday Twist!), Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Pirates of the Caribbean & Swiss Family Treehouse
- Frontierland: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Liberty Square: Haunted Mansion
- Fantasyland: “it’s a small world”, Peter Pan’s Flight, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Prince Charming Regal Carousel, Mad Tea Party (Holiday Twist!), Seven Dwarfs Mine Train & Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Storybook Circus: Dumbo the Flying Elephant & The Barnstormer
- Tomorrowland: Astro Orbiter, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor (Holiday Twist!), Space Mountain (Holiday Twist!), Tomorrowland Speedway (Holiday Twist!), Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, & Tron Lightcycle Run, (Virtual Queue access only)
Will you be attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year?
Ready to plan your next visit to Walt Disney World? Contact me for a free vacation quote! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.