Guide to 2023 Eat to the Beat Concert Series
The 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival begins July 27! The Eat to the Beat Concert Series presented by Florida Blue Medicare will be returning for the festival. Here’s everything you need to know to enjoy the concert series!
Fan-favorites like Sheila E. and Hanson are ready to serve up hits once again while festival newcomers Orianthi, Phillip Phillips, The Bacon Brothers, We The Kings and more bring new flavor to this year’s menu of talent. Speaking of talent, local bands will take the stage Tuesday-Thursday so you can enjoy delicious eats and fun beats all week long! View the full list of announced artists below!
- July 28-29 – Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30-31 – For King & Country (NEW)
- Aug. 4-5 – Southern Avenue
- Aug. 6-7 – Tiffany
- Aug. 11-12 – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- Aug. 13-14 – The Bacon Brothers (NEW)
- Aug. 18-21 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 25-26 – Ayron Jones (NEW)
- Aug. 27-28 – Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- Sept. 1-2 – Baha Men
- Sept. 3-4 – MercyMe
- Sept. 8-9 – Ray Parker Jr.
- Sept. 10-11 – TobyMac
- Sept. 15 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 16 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 17-18 – Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (NEW)
- Sept. 22-23 – Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sept. 24-25 – 98 °
- Sept. 29 – Oct. 2 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 6-7 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 8-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 13-14 – Hoobastank
- Oct. 15-16 – Air Supply
- Oct. 20-21 – Taylor Dayne
- Oct. 22-23 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 27-30 – Hanson
- Nov. 3-4 – We The Kings (NEW)
- Nov. 5-6 – Sheila E.
- Nov. 10-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Nov. 12-13 – 38 Special
Concerts take place at 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm, and 8 pm daily.
Beginning July 6, you can secure your spot for these performances with an Eat to the Beat Dining Package. Packages typically include a meal at select Epcot restaurants and guaranteed seating at a concert on the same day. Last year pricing was $34.99-$79 per adult. More information about the dining packages will be announced in late June.
2023 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
The 2023 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will run from July 27 through November 18. Offerings include global marketplaces, special merchandise, fun scavenger hunts and other activities along with the Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
Want to experience the 2023 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival? Contact me today for a free vacation quote! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and my services are complimentary.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Dates and Details Announced for the 2024 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts - November 18, 2023
- Top 10 Magical Nighttime Experiences at Magic Kingdom - November 15, 2023
- Is the Festival of Holidays Sip & Savor Pass Worth it? - November 15, 2023