Guide to Aunty’s Beach House at Disney’s Aulani
Aunty’s Beach House at Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii is the perfect spot for keiki (kids) ages 4-12 to hang out and have a wonderful time! Most of the activities are complementary as well.
While the kids play, parents can enjoy some relaxing alone time and rest assured knowing that their children are being supervised by childcare professionals, Aulani’s Disney Youth Counselors.
A lifelong resident of O‘ahu, Aunty is considered by locals to be a true expert on Hawaiian history and cultural traditions. Aunty invites guests to become a part of her extended ‘ohana and make yourself at home at Aunty’s Beach House.
Aunty’s Beach House features an array of outstanding amenities:
- Complimentary programs and activities to engage children
- Highly interactive Premium Experiences featuring enhanced storytelling, special souvenirs and more (fees apply)
- A movie room showing Disney favorites
- Hawaiian arts and crafts
- An enclosed and secure backyard
- A secure check-in/check-out process for children ages 4 to 12
Discover magical touches everywhere you look—including hidden surprises such as:
- Visits from some favorite Disney friends
- Enchanted fireplaces
- Cozy rain windows in the movie room
- Magical portals depicting spectacular scenes from around Hawai‘i
Guests must pre-register for this experience online via DisneyAulani.com, available up to 90 days in advance of their Aulani Resort vacation. Pre-registration does not guarantee participation at Aunty’s Beach House, but is necessary to obtain a reservation.
Do you have keiki that would like to visit Aunty’s Beach House at Disney’s Aulani?
Contact me today to start planning your next tropical Aulani vacation! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Top 5 Reasons to Stay at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - September 30, 2023
- 13 Spooktacular Facts About Halloween Time at Disneyland - September 28, 2023
- Top Free Things at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park - September 27, 2023