Halloween is upon us and if you are like me, you are frightfully excited! Halloween is a spooktacular time. Add some Disney to the mix and you are in for a treat! maybe a few tricks. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Disney World and Oogie Boogie’s Bash in Disneyland are a wonderful way to enjoy Halloween. However, Halloween on the High Seas should be added to your list of Must-do’s.
Sometimes people debate on a Disney park vs. a Disney Cruise. Basically the difference is Rides vs Relaxation. I love them both. I love to be able to relax while still enjoying some fun events, such as Halloween on the High Seas. It is offered on multiple sailings on all ships starting September. The ship transforms into a more festive look. Complete with a pumpkin tree and window clings!
Not to mention Mickey and gang are out and about in their ghoulish attire with the following festivities:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party. A super-fun family costume party with games, dancing and lots of candy!
- A Nightmare Before Christmas– Sing and Scream. An interactive singalong movie experience followed by meet-and-greets with Jack and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea. Where a mysterious sea captain tells campfire-style ghost stories on the upper deck beneath the eerie glow of the night sky.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids. A special celebration just for adults where the nighttime entertainment district becomes the setting for a costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
They also play their wonderful Halloween playlist throughout the ship. You may hear someone jamming out in the elevator. Or get caught doing so, like me. It is fun for the whole family and something unique and fun to experience. Sounds pretty wicked right? Now this is Halloween.
Is a Halloween on the High Seas Cruise on your bucket list? Let me help you check it off! Still time this year and plenty of time to book and prepare for next year! My name is Jamie Porter and I am an independent Travel Agent with a Disney Earmarked Agency, Amazing Magical Adventure. I love to help clients plan their vacations and make those magical memories. Feel free to email me Jamieporter@AmazingMagicalAdventures.com
Latest posts by Jamie Porter (see all)
- Cyber Week Offers For Disney Cruise Line - December 2, 2019
- 10 Tips While Cruising With Disney Cruise Line - December 1, 2019
- Marvel Day At Sea And Star Wars Day At Sea Returning in 2020 - November 26, 2019