If you have Netflix and are looking to have a movie night with your friends – but are unable to, Netflix Party is here to help! It may not have the same amazing options as Disney+ does, but there is still plenty to choose from.
Once you’ve downloaded the Netflix Party app on your Google Chrome browser, go to Netflix.com, create your party and share the URL to those you’re ready to watch your Disney film! This “Party” option allows for an open chat between friends (much like AIM from back in the day!). It also allows you and friends to watch the film together, without one person being ahead of another.
Here are some of the Disney Films you can currently (Mar 2020) watch on Netflix!
- Incredibles 2
- Ralph Breaks the Internet
- The Princess and the Frog
- Mary Poppins Returns
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Chicken Little
- Christopher Robin
- Saving Mr. Banks
No word yet on if a free version of this app is coming to Disney Plus, but for now, these 10 Disney films and a few others are available on Netflix.
- 9 Nostalgic Shows Available on Disney+ That Every 90’s Kid Will Remember! - April 3, 2020
- 8 Essential Films (and Shorts) that ALL Disney History Buffs Must Watch! - March 24, 2020
- 7 Classic Disney Films to Dive Into on Disney+ - March 20, 2020