We have compiled all of the details about this year’s Holidays at Universal Orlando offerings for you
The festive season is upon us, and Universal Orlando Resort is the ultimate destination to embrace the holiday spirit! Whether you’re a Harry Potter enthusiast, parade lover, or just seeking a memorable family vacation, Universal has something for everyone. Universal packs a TON of offerings between both theme parks and resort hotels, which can be quite a lot to sort through when planning a holiday vacation. But fear not: we have done the heavy lifting for you!
From Christmas enchantments in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ to the jovial Universal’s Holiday Parade, the resort transforms from the center of epic thrills into a winter holiday wonderland.
Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
From Nov. 17—Dec. 31, 2023, watch the magical Hogwarts™ castle light up as the holiday spirit engulfs both Hogsmeade™ in Universal Islands of Adventure and Diagon Alley™ in Universal Studios Florida. Don’t miss the holiday-infused performances by the Frog Choir and Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees. Find yourself experiencing a cool evening while reveling in the holiday festivities? Warm Butterbeer™ will be ready to warm you right up!
Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s
Have you always wanted to check out the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in person, but don’t want to spend Thanksgiving lining up the streets of New York? Universal has you covered with Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s.
Marvel at larger-than-life balloons floating through Universal Studios Florida. Your beloved characters from Despicable Me, Shrek, and Madagascar are set to join in the festivity. The parade runs from Nov. 17—Dec. 31, 2023, and is a holiday event you do not want to miss at!
For my family, Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort really mean Grinchmas. This annual celebration of the mean green one himself, Grinchmas is an amazing array of offerings that bring us back year after year. Get whisked away to Seuss Landing™ adorned in the holiday charm of Dr. Seuss’s Who-ville. Revel in The Grinchmas™ Who-liday Spectacular and pose for a keepsake photo with the Grinch himself.
You can even meet the Grinch via a special character meet and greet, but this does require a virtual queue that books up very quickly. To ensure you can meet the Grinch, you may want to check out The Grinch™ & Friends Character Breakfast. This annual event invites you to kickstart your day with the Grinch™ and his Who friends at Confisco Grille, where you can enjoy a themed breakfast with specialty treats and grab a few photos with the Grinch! The breakfast costs Adults: $58.99+tax for adults and $32.99+tax for Children (ages 3-9). Note separate park admission is required.
Universal Holiday Tour
For the ultimate Holiday experience, you may want to consider booking Universal’s Holiday Tour. This VIP experience, which starts at $79.99+tax per person in addition to park admission, provides the ultimate holiday tour at Universal Orlando Resort. The tour includes the following experiences:
- Exclusive Meet and Greets with the Grinch™ and his faithful dog, Max.
- Reserved seating for the Grinchmas™ Who-liday Spectacular.
- Light bites, desserts, and more.
- Private Meet and Greet with Santa
- Priority access to one (1) pre-selected attraction (Subject to Tour itinerary at Universal’s discretion).
- An after-hours showing of The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts™ Castle.
Elevate Your Holidays at Universal’s Hotels
Need a place to stay during your trip to Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort? The Universal Orlando on-site resort hotels have you covered! Each hotel offers exclusive holiday experiences that will allow you to extend the vacation fun from the parks right back to your room!
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: Experience Italian-inspired festivities with holiday carolers and a New Year’s Eve Party.
- Hard Rock Hotel®: Enjoy a rock star holiday with menorah lighting, holiday meals, and a New Year’s Eve bash.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Dive into a South Seas holiday with buffets, menorah lighting, and a New Year’s Eve Dessert Party.
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Celebrate in the tropics with holiday buffets, menorah lighting, and a New Year’s Eve Tavern Celebration.
Prime Value and Value Hotels
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort & Universal’s Aventura Hotel: From retro festivities to rooftop New Year’s celebrations, the holiday season sparkles.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resorts: Dive into the surf lifestyle or watch the sunset with ceremonies, special meals, and more.
Guests of the on-property hotels also enjoy the following amenities:
- FREE*** Universal Express Unlimited – Premier hotel guests get free Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip the regular lines at participating rides and attractions in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Early Park Admission** – Guests can access one of our three amazing theme parks up to an hour before park opening.
- Complimentary transportation to and from the parks.
Have you experienced the holiday offerings at Universal Orlando Resort? Do you have a holiday trip planned this year? Leave us a comment to let us know!
Ready to book your next epic vacation, but don’t know where to start? Want to enjoy a Universal Orlando vacation without the stress of planning, booking, and tracking trip changes and promotions? Contact me today! As an agent with Destinations To Travel specializing in Universal destinations, I can help you stress less and enjoy your vacation more! The best part? My services are provided at NO ADDITIONAL COST when you book your Universal vacation package through me!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2023 Review - November 14, 2023
- Why We Love Jellyrolls at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort - November 13, 2023
- Ranking The Top 5 Character Meals at Walt Disney World - November 7, 2023