Question: I am going to be flying into Orlando International for my cruise departing from Port Canaveral. Does Disney have a way to get me there?
Answer: Yes, they sure do! If you choose to use Disney’s transfers, you will receive luggage tags in your cruise packet. Just like if you were going to the WDW Resort aboard Disney’s Magical Express, you would place these luggage tags on your bags before leaving for the airport. Be sure to pack all your essentials in your carry-on because your luggage might not show up in your stateroom until 5:00pm or later. Once you get to Orlando, there’s no need to go to baggage claim. Disney will retrieve your bags and get them to the ship.
In the main terminal of the airport, Disney Cruise Line agents will be waiting beginning at 9:00am to welcome guests. Shuttles are boarded on a first come, first served basis and busses depart for the port beginning at 10:30am.
After you get back from cruising, you will be required to retrieve your luggage from customs. Most of the major airlines have check-in counters at the port and will transport your bags back to the airport for your trip home. The shuttles board and depart on a first come, first served basis again.
The fees for using Disney transportation are:
- Resort to Port- $35 per person
- Port to Resort or Airport- $35 per person
- Cruise Only (round trip airport to port)- $70 per person
- Land/Sea Package (round trip airport to resort, resort to port, port to airport)- $70 per person
Disney makes it so easy to get to where you need to be! And the Disney Cruise Line is truly a magical vacation. There are so many different options to choose from as far as ship, length of time and destinations. I’d love to help you find the perfect fit for your family! Email me at email@example.com to begin chatting about your magical vacation. Happy Sailing!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019