The question of all questions when planning your trip to Walt Disney World. With 4 Parks, more than 25 different hotel locations, and one shopping area – how many days SHOULD you spend at this vacation wonderland? Is there even a right answer? Let’s break it down by priority and hopefully this post will help you figure out how to make the most out of all the magic Disney World can throw at you!
- The Budgeter or The Beginner (2-3 Days)
- If it’s you’re first time headed to the happiest place on earth but you’re dealing with a not-so-happy bank account, there are plenty of ways to have a fulfilling trip whilst not breaking the bank.
- Many will pick their favorite park to go to, but if you have no clue what you’re in for – prioritize the basics. Magic Kingdom is a must. As for the other three parks, pick the one that has your favorite theme! Wanting to travel to an abundance of countries? Epcot is your park! Love conservation, Avatar and everything wild? Check out Animal Kingdom. Nursing a love of Old Hollywood, Star Wars and Toy Story? Head to Hollywood Studios! If you don’t have enough to spend on a park hopper or another day at the park, check out Disney Springs. It’s free to enter and it has plenty of entertainment, shopping, and food to fill a day!
- The Thorough Vacationer (4-5 Days)
- This trip is one to cover all the basics! One day at each park and one day in the middle for a break (or not depending on how motivated you are!). If you’ve got 5 days to enjoy the parks, you get to spend one day at each one to get as many rides done as possible. If you’re staying on property, take advantage of all the early mornings in order to get the most out of Disney World on your trip.
- The Big Trip (7-10 Days)
- Ah, the big trip. You are no simple Disney fan, are you? You don’t play by the rules. You don’t just come to Disney for a vacation. You’re there to eat, breathe and LIVE Disney for as many days as possible… until you have to go back to the real world. Your trip is not over until you see everything Disney has to offer and you leave with no regrets. This trip may say 7-10 days but that’s only because 10 is the max bundle of tickets you can purchase. You’d purchase more if you could. If you identify with this description, pack your bags, theme your outfits and enjoy anything and everything Disney for your long and deserved trip.
Planning a trip can be stressful – but it doesn’t have to be. When figuring out how many days you take for your vacation, just remember to do what makes you comfortable and will let you have the maximum amount of fun possible. In the end, you are going to Disney World – and what’s so bad about planning for that?
- Top 8 Animal Kingdom Attractions and Rides for Expectant Mothers - February 23, 2021
- Happy 25th Birthday, Muppet Treasure Island! - February 16, 2021
- Get Cozy and Watch these 10 Romantic Animated Movies that are Perfect for Valentine’s Day – on Disney+! - February 12, 2021