It may still be winter, but I’m dreaming of spring! Spring means it’s time for the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival at Walt Disney World. This year the festival lasts from March 4th to June 1st, 2020. From beautiful gardens and topiaries to delicious eats and rockin’ concerts, there is so much to do and experience!
The Garden Rocks Concert Series is a big part of the Flower and Garden Festival. All concerts take place at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion. Here’s the schedule of performers for this year:
- Peabo Bryson – NEW! March 4 and 5
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO March 6 through 9
- The Guess Who March 10 through 12
- Simple Plan March 13 through 16
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas March 17 through 19
- Mark Wills – NEW! March 20 through 23
- The Spinners March 24 through 26
- Sister Hazel March 27 and 28
- The Pointer Sisters March 29 and 30
- Steve Augeri – Former Lead Vocalist of Journey March 31 through April 2
- Blood, Sweat & Tears April 3 and 4
- Expose’ April 5 and 6
- Berlin April 7 through 9
- A Flock of Seagulls April 10 and 11
- TBD April 12 and 13
- Tony Orlando April 14 through 16
- TBD April 17 and 18
- Rick Springfield April 19 and 20
- Christopher Cross April 21 through 23
- Plain White T’s April 24 through 27
- Don Felder – Formerly of The Eagles April 28 through 30
- Don McLean – NEW! May 1 and 2
- TBD May 3 and 4
- Ambrosia with Peter Beckett May 5 through 7
- Thelma Houston – NEW! May 8 and 9
- The Allman Betts Band – NEW! May 10 and 11
- Air Supply May 12 through 14
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone May 15 through 18
- Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot – NEW! May 19 through 21
- TBD May 22 and 23
- Daughtry – NEW! May 24 and 25
- Marshall Tucker Band May 26 through 28
- Crowder – NEW! May 29 and 30
- Survivor May 31 and June 1
For a guaranteed seat at a concert, book a Garden Rocks Dining Package! You can dine at select restaurants for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and then have a guaranteed seat at a concert the same day as your dining reservation. Restaurants participating are Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, The Garden Grill Restaurant, and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room.
The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is all about beautiful plants and flowers! There are fabulous topiaries located throughout Epcot – each carefully created and pruned by a talented crew of Disney horticulturists. From Bonsai trees to butterflies, there’s a bounty of displays and gardens ready to capture your family’s attention and imagination.
You can also take special tours (for an extra fee) that are only offered during this festival. During the Gardens of the World tour, you’ll learn behind-the-scenes tales about the award-winning topiaries and gardens of the festival as well as discover various plant materials and gardening techniques. There are two tea garden tours as well – English Tea Garden and Royal Tea Garden Tour. Each offers a tour of an English tea garden though the Royal tour is more in-depth and offers guests tea and scones at the end of the tour.
Outdoor Kitchens are one of my favorite parts of the Flower and Garden Festival! Each offers a specialty menu of creative cuisine and libations and features the season’s freshest flavors. You can taste your way around a healthy, wholesome smorgasbord in the World Showcase. The list of Outdoor Kitchens and their menus hasn’t been released yet so stay tuned!
What’s your favorite part of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival? If you’d like help planning and booking your visit to the Walt Disney World Resort this spring, contact me today! My name is Sara Solberg and I’m a travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures, a Disney earmarked agency. I can help you plan a magical vacation and my services are FREE.
- A Flavorful look back at Disneyland through the Decades - January 16, 2021
- Where are the Disney Cruise Line Ships right now? - January 13, 2021
- What are our options when Disney stops Magical Express? - January 12, 2021