Heading to Disneyland? For those who have never been to the park nestled in Southern California, there may be some nerves when deciding how many days to book. Unlike Walt Disney World, Disneyland is much smaller, which leaves less to do in comparison and makes it easier to get a lot of things done.
- Goin’ on a California Adventure – 1 to 2 Days
- Is this updated park on your list? If so, great! California Adventure has some park fan favorites that are not to be missed if you like to cross some essentials off your list! Here you can find Soarin’, Mickey’s PhilharMagic and Guardian’s of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout!. You should be able to check off most of the rides within this park during a One Day Visit. If you’re a massive fan that doesn’t plan on coming back to the park are nervous about missing a ride, make it a Two Day Visit, but consider making one of those days a Park Hopper in case you finish the park early and are looking to check out Disneyland itself.
- Just Disneyland for Me, Thanks! – 2 Days+
- Disneyland is small, but it is mighty. There is plenty to see and do within Walt’s creation. Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride and Matterhorn Bobsled are classic rides you won’t find in any other Disney Park that could be missed if you’re running around from attraction to attraction. Even if you are not ride-hungry and are content with people watching, eating and going on a few rides, you will not regret booking 2 Days.
- Adventure and Magic (Both Parks) – 3-4 Days
- If it’s not a trip to Disneyland without crossing both parks off your list, 3-4 Days are recommended. Now, this doesn’t mean you have to stay in the parks the whole time. You can enjoy the Downtown Disney District. The shopping is great and there are amazing places to eat just a few steps away from either park entrance. Consider purchasing the MaxPass for your trip as well. This will help you gain access to as many attractions as possible and will leave your hustling to a minimum.
Many people vacation in different ways. Disneyland fans may say that 4 days is simply not enough, whilst others may say it is way too much. It is all about how you and your family want to enjoy the trip. If your idea of a fantastic vacation is experiencing each park to the fullest, 4 days should be perfect for you! The Disneyland Ticket Page does have a maximum bundle of 5 days, which may be a good guideline if you’re thinking you may want more. However many days you choose, make sure you take some time from running around to stop and enjoy the magic around you – and have fun!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!