Halloween keeps getting closer and closer, specially when it comes to Disney After Hours Boo Bash!
With the event starting in August, we don’t have too much time left to plan our visit to the most magical place on Earth. That’s why we have more details about everything you will be able to experience during this spooky event:
- Special Cavalcades: “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade” will pop up throughout the night with Mickey and friends dressed up for the occasion! You will also find “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade” take over the streets celebrating their favorite time of the year! These villains cavalcades include: “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” and Maleficent in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- Character Meet&Greets: Throughout the park you will find characters like Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion, Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween costumes, and more! You can also stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance!
- Complimentary Snacks: You will get to enjoy ice cream, popcorn and select beverages during the event at no extra cost.
- Fun Attractions: Enjoy short lines at attractions like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain, Dumbo, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more!
- Specialty Food & Drinks Options: Select food will be available for purchase like the Apple Ginger Dale Frozen Drink that features frozen apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream or a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake.
- Disney PhotoPass: The service will be available to take your spooky shots through the whole event.
- Early Admission To The Park: Your ticket to the event will allow you to enter Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7pm, two hours before the event starts! (These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass reservation).
As for costumes, all adults can dress up as longs as they don’t wear costume masks and go trick or treating around the park as well. You can also check out the Know Before You Go page and Costume Policy before attending the event for more information.
Tickets will go on sale on June 15 online or by calling 407-939-4240. If you are staying at a Disney World Resort hotel, then you can buy your tickets on June 8.
Tickets prices varies depending on the date of the event:
- August/ September: $129-$139
- October: $159-$169
- Halloween: $199
Annual Passholders and DVC Members can take a $10 discount for event nights on August and September.
These are the dates for Disney After Hours Boo Bash:
- Tuesday, August 10, 2021
- Tuesday, August 17, 2021
- Friday, August 20, 2021
- Tuesday, August 24, 2021
- Friday, August 27, 2021
- Tuesday, August 31, 2021
- Friday September 3, 2021
- Tuesday, September 7, 2021
- Friday, September 10, 2021
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- Friday, September 17, 2021
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021
- Friday, September 24, 2021
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021
- Friday, October 8, 2021
- Tuesday, October 12, 2021
- Friday, October 15, 2021
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021
- Friday, October 22, 2021
- Sunday, October 24, 2021
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- Friday, October 29, 2021
- Sunday, October 31, 2021
*Please be aware some event nights during August and September will be from 9:30pm to 12:30am.
As for decorations, Main Street U.S.A will receive a magical transformation for the event nights in October as “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” begins. A blend between the fall decor and the enchanting story of Cinderella to create special pumpkin coach decorations that will add to the park’s sparkling EARidescence during this magical time.
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- New Resort And Theme Park Dining Options Returning To Walt Disney World In August! - July 29, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Returns On August 9th - July 25, 2021
- More Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Park Passes Were Just Added! - July 23, 2021