We are so excited to share that more dining options are reopening at the Disneyland Resort! Some of our favorite restaurants will be reopening soon with some tasty offerings. Bookings for these restaurants will be opening soon as well.
Related – Tips for Visiting Disneyland Kid-Free!
Many travelers at Disneyland Park have missed sipping on Fuzzy Tauntauns and listening to DJ R-3X rock it (in his quirky way!). All our favorite bounty hunters, smugglers and galactic travelers will be happy to know that Oga’s Cantina will open on June 17 with bookings available June 14. Under the shadow of the spire!
Guests planning to visit Disney California Adventure Park can soon get their fix of plant-based Potato Flautas or Indulgent French Toast at Lamplight Lounge Brunch, opening July 9 with booking available June 14. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday brunch only.)
Related – Disneyland to Open to all Guests in June
Guests looking to dine alfresco with a plate of delicious Spaghetti Aglio Olio accompanied by the perfect glass of wine at Wine Country Trattoria will be pleased to hear that the restaurant opens July 17 with bookings available June 14.
Here are a few more Disneyland Park openings and offerings we are excited to share:
- Tiki Juice Bar (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Docking Bay Food & Cargo (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Alien Pizza Planet (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante – Opening June 17
- Candy Palace – Currently making Nuttles (chopped pecan pieces layered with freshly made caramel with a dollop of milk chocolate on top) on Mondays and Fridays
- Candy Palace – Currently making Rocky Road (mix of milk chocolate, chopped almonds, and house-made marshmallows in a small pie tin) on Saturdays
Downtown Disney District
There are two new yummy treats available at Downtown Disney District – one in the glass and one to grab on the go.
- Beignet-flavored Cocktail at Ralph Brennen’s Jazz Kitchen – Wedding cake-flavored vodka, vanilla syrup, butterscotch schnapps, and half and half topped with a mini glazed beignet
- French Toast Churro at California Churro – Dusted in powdered sugar and served with a side of maple syrup
Disneyland will open to all guests next week on June 15. Will you be visiting soon? Contact me today to start planning your next Disneyland vacation!
- More Dining Options Opening at Disneyland - June 9, 2021
- Top 10 Worst Disney World Hotels According to Tripadvisor - June 8, 2021
- 10 Best Walt Disney World Hotels According to TripAdvisor - June 5, 2021