New Details have been Announced for V.I.Passholder Days Coming May 31, 2023!
Disney recently announced a new offering for Annual Passholders called V.I.Passholder Days. These days will run from May 31 to June 30, 2023! Today, we’re sharing more details about what Annual Passholders can look forward to!
Related – 10 Fun Ways to Add Learning to Your Disney World Vacation
Temporary Increases to Select Passholder Discounts
- Merchandise Discounts: The Passholder merchandise discount at select Disney-owned and -operated merchandise locations across Walt Disney World Resort will temporarily increase from 20% to 30%.
- Food & Beverage Discounts: Discounts for food and nonalcoholic beverages will increase from 10% to 20% at select locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
- EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Discounts: Annual Passholders will receive 20% off at select Outdoor Kitchens when using a cashless form of payment at the following locations:
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- EPCOT Farmers Feast
- Florida Fresh
- La Isla Fresca
- Magnolia Terrace
- Northern Bloom
- Pineapple Promenade
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- The Citrus Blossom
- The Honey Bee-stro hosted by National Honey Board
- The Land Cart hosted by AdventHealth
- Trowel & Trellis hosted by Impossible™
New Figment Magnet Pickup at Creations Shop at EPCOT
A new Annual Passholder-exclusive Figment magnet will be available at Creations Shop from May 31 to June 30 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Passholders must be present and show their valid Annual Pass card, linked MagicBand or Disney MagicMobile pass, and a government–issued photo ID to receive a magnet. (Limit one magnet per Passholder.)
Passholder-Exclusive Food and Beverage at Sunshine Seasons in The Land at EPCOT
Annual Passholders may purchase exclusive food and beverage offerings at Sunshine Seasons in The Land at EPCOT including:
- A Spark of Grape Shake: Grape, guava, passion fruit, orange, and lime
- Raspberry “Lemonade” Tart: Shortbread tart filled with lemon mousse, raspberry jam, and raspberry mousse
Sunshine Seasons Passholder Experience Location in The Land at EPCOT
Annual Passholders will be able to access an exclusive space at The Land pavilion to cool off and take a break from Park open to Park close.
Passholder-Exclusive Disney PhotoPass Experiences
Passholders will be able to strike a pose with exclusive photo opportunities:
- Figment Photo Props at EPCOT: Annual Passholders can pose with props inspired by the new Figment Annual Passholder magnet from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily by the fountains near Journey Into Imagination with Figment at EPCOT.
- Wall-E and Eve Magic Shot at Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Previously available during Earth Week at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park, Passholders will receive exclusive access to this Disney PhotoPass Magic Shot near the Tree of Life between Africa and Asia from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
If you are an annual passholder and want to plan a visit to Disney World during the V.I.Passholder Days, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency, and I would love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.