Visitors to Walt Disney World Resort have an abundance of dining options available from Signature fine dining, to larger than life character meals and quick service options to satisfy any palate. Foodies will have even more to sing about this Summer with the opening of over 12 new restaurants.
Be on the lookout for the following additions to Disney’s Springs’ already jam-packed culinary line-up.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming- Florida Kitchen and Shine Bar – Smith’s “rustic chic” restaurant showcases some of his southern favorites with menu items such as homemade pimento cheese, Church Lady deviled eggs and low country shrimp and grits.
- Tablas Frontera – Chef Rick Bayless– This restaurant will pay homage to much-loved Mexican dishes included braised-meat dishes, tortas, homemade guacamole and a range of cocktail specialities for those that like a margarita with their meal.
- STK – A steakhouse with a twist, STK re-imagines traditional American cuisine in this high energy restaurant complete with in-house DJ.
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza- The name says it all. This pizza joint delivers pizzas made with fresh dough and artisanal ingredients fired to perfection in 180 seconds.
- Disney’s D-Luxe Burger– With outdoor seating overlooking Disney Springs, D-Luxe will feature gourmet burgers, chicken and vegetarian burgers, hand cut fries and gelato shakes.
Visitors should also be on the lookout for 3 new character-themed kiosks at Disney Springs:
- Aristocrepes– Serving up, well you guessed it crepes. Themed after Disney’s Aristocats, this food stand will offer crepes both sweet and savory.
- B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co– Taunting the three little pigs to no end, the Big Bad Wolf’s kiosk will cater to sausage and hotdog lovers including lots of items of the pork variety.
- The Daily Poutine– Visitors who want a french fry fix will need to look no further than this kiosk serving hand-cut fries with one of four different toppings.
For those with a sweet tooth, Amorette’s Patisserie will offer up both classic and contemporary pastries with chef’s showcasing their talents with in-store demo kitchen. Visitors can watch them make Disney’s much-loved fancy fondant cakes. Also coming this summer is Sprinkles, think bakery meets ATM catering to those wanting to get a cupcake at any time of day.
In addition Disney Springs favorites Planet Hollywood and Fulton’s Crab House will re-open their doors with new concepts and updated menu offerings. All of restaurants listed above join the existing mouth-watering line-up at Disney Springs that includes Marimoto Asia, The BOATHOUSE, and Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar making Disney Springs a go-to culinary destination.
Those heading to the theme parks and resorts will also be presented with a bevy of new options. Two new brunches have been added for those who prefer a bit of late morning dining: Brunch at the Top of the California Grill in Disney’s Contemporary resort will feature both buffet and table service options and Narcoossee’s Waterfront Brunch at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort will offer a three course breakfast complete with luxurious mimosas.
Tiffin’s in the Animal Kingdom opens on Memorial Day weekend and will serve up cuisines from regions that inspired the Animal Kingdom theme park. Animal Kingdom lovers will also find a new watering hole adjacent to Tiffin’s. Nomads will serve hand-crafted cocktails inspired by Asian, African and South American flavors along with wines and beers from these regions.
There’s no better place to dine this Summer than at Walt Disney World. For more information about any of the restaurants listed above please contact your travel agent or phone Disney’s dining line at 407-WDW-Dine
Would you like tips on places to dine during your next Walt Disney World holiday? As an agent with MickeyTravels I love helping my clients pick that perfect restaurant, organize a fun night out or schedule that special character meal that the kids will love and all at no extra cost to you. Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s star planning your next magical getaway.
Photo Credit : Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019