Did you know that February 9th is National Pizza Day? Walt Disney World ensures their guests have plenty of places to go when they want to grab a slice of pizza. That’s not to say that each place makes the same slice the exact same way. Each place has their own flare and their own specialty – that’s why we go to Disney World so much – there’s always something different to try! So, where should you go to grab a slice? We’ve listed locations below that specifically specialize in pizza throughout the parks! Let us know which ones you’ve been to and which ones are your favorite!
- Pizza Window (BoardWalk): Located on Disney’s BoardWalk, this delightful little stop is perfect if you’re looking to get a quick slice on the go. Nothing too fancy here – but their slices do come in ‘Super Size’ which we simply can’t say no to!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza (Disney Springs): Blaze is a chain pizza place but the best part about it is that you can completely customize your pie to make it have everything you could ever want. The prices are great as well, so if you’re someone who loves to have a great value meal – Blaze is the place to go to!
- Via Napoli (Epcot): Via Napoli is something special. Not only is it a delicious place to stop when making your way around the world – but its pizza is simply mouthwatering. Now, pizza is not the only thing on the menu but its section is large with plenty of options. Whether you and your group are looking for an individual pizza or something to share, Via Napoli has it all. Look out for the eye-catching pizza ovens (pictured above) named after famous Italian volcanos!
- Catalina Eddie’s (Hollywood Studios): This location may be small but it has everything you need for a quick slice. Get their Caesar salad as well!
- PizzeRizzo (Hollywood Studios) – Two of our favorite things, the Muppets and Pizza have joined together in the Muppet area within Hollywood Studios. PizzeRizzo is one of those places with ample seating and plenty of pizza options everyone loves. Grab a Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Cheese Pizza, or Vegetable Pizza all in one spot!
- Pizza Ponte (Disney Springs): The Walt Disney World website for this restaurant says it best – “Discover the perfect place to pick up a quick, satisfying bite— morning, afternoon or late-night.”. This restaurant has so many delicious options ready to be picket up at any time. Whether you’re interested in their San Gennaro (Tomato sauce, mozzarella, fontina, sweet Italian sausage, onions, hot cherry peppers) or the Funghi (Tomato, mozzarella, fontina, forest mushroom) – the options they have are not the norm but just as delicious!
- Pizzafari (Animal Kingdom): Animal Kingdom has a pizza spot for those who crave it! Check out Pizzafari for your pizza essentials such as the Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, and Cheese Pizza!
Honorable Mentions: Pinocchio Village Haus in Magic Kingdom is known for its flatbreads – but if you’re wandering through the main park and looking for pizza, try out their Pepperoni Flatbread, All-Meat Flatbread or Gourmet Cheese Flatbread! Also, check out the Adventureland Spring Roll Cart and see if the Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls are on the menu!
Images: Disney, Walt Disney World, D23
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Celebrate National Pizza Day at these 7 Walt Disney World Pizza Places! - February 9, 2024
- 5 Films to Watch to Celebrate 71 Years of Walt Disney’s Peter Pan! - February 6, 2024
- Celebrate this Lunar New Year with 10 Films Featuring Iconic Disney Dragons! - February 2, 2024