Ahhhh, PizzeRizzo. It’s a restaurant that seems to have love and/or hate whenever it’s mentioned. There needs to be full transparency before we move forward: The writer of this article is a massive Muppets fan, so the opinion may be slightly biased. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, why do we continue to come back to PizzeRizzo even though our expectations way waver? A solid meal can always be expected and hey – its run by Rizzo the Rat who makes Authentic New Yorkish Pizza!
- Muppet Theming: We know Disney is an expert when it comes to theming. Though this area had so much more imagined for it, the fact that there is a little slice of Muppet heaven amongst the flashy new attractions is rather emotional. Muppet fans know that if they want to spend several hours feeling as though they are living amongst their favorite characters, they can. And that’s special. Make sure you check out the drawn pictures of your muppet favorites and look for little hints of the rats that run the place!
- Pizza Everywhere: You come to this place knowing what’s going to be on the menu. No surprise – it’s Pizza. Grab a Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Cheese Pizza, or a Vegetable Pizza. To be warned: This pizza is not like the pizza at Via Napoli. It’s more like its basic cousin but that’s completely fine with us!
- Several Options: If you’re taken here but aren’t keen on the pizza options, they also have a Antipasto Salad, Meatball Sub, as well as a Plant-Based Option: Spicy Italian “Sausage” Sub. Sweet tooths’ will be excited when they see the Pizza Cookie as well as a nice Cannoli on the menu as well!
Pizzerizzo holds a special place in our hearts. Would we love to see them do more with it? Absolutely. So much Muppet potential just sitting there, ready to be improved. Even Dave Portnoy from Barstool Pizza Reviews gave it a decent score (check out the video below) so we know there is so much more to work with! Let us know why you keep coming back to PizzeRizzo in the comments below!
Video: Barstool Pizza Reviews (Youtube)
Pictures: Disney, Walt Disney World
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Why We Love: PizzeRizzo in Hollywood Studios - January 26, 2024
- Celebrate National Popcorn Day at these Delicious Disney World Locations - January 19, 2024
- Why You Should Watch: Disney 100: A Century of Dreams - January 16, 2024