The Christmas season is a magical experience at Walt Disney World and this year is coming with new reimagined holiday offerings for you!
From November 6 to December 30, 2020, guest will able to enjoy festive decorations, themed merchandise, seasonal food, drinks and entertainment around the parks!
- Character cavalcades will take a special holiday twist this year with festive floats and special characters like the Gingerbread Man, Elves and Reindeer and more!
- The Main Street Philharmonic will march down Main Street U.S.A joined by the Toy Soldiers as they bring holiday cheer for everyone.
- The castle will be transformed with projections of an overlay of red, green and gold and an ugly Christmas sweater!
The Castle Dream Lights will not make an appearance this year, and the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party has been cancelled.
- Guests will be delighted by holiday promenades around Epcot
- Starting November 27, Festival of the Holidays will be back with seasonal food around the World Showcase
- Voices of Liberty will take the America Gardens Theatre stage to perform carols and songs of the season
- The group JOYFUL! will also be back to World ShowPlace delighting guests with R&B, Gospel and some holiday music
Unfortunately, The Candlelight Processional has been cancelled this year.
- Merry motorcades will make an appearance at Hollywood Studios
- Minnie Mouse will be back at Hollywood & Vine for some holiday feast! Plus Santa Goofy will be back as well!
Here guest will enjoy some festive flotillas around the park with their favorite characters!
- Christmas trees will be around Disney Springs decorated after your favorite Disney movies!
- Jock Lindsey will bring back Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar with holiday decorations and delicious limited-time festive favorites.
- The Town Center, West Side and The Landing will be transformed into a winter wonderland with a magical snowfall
The Christmas Tree Tail will not be available this year, so instead trees will be placed around Disney Springs for guests to enjoy.
Over at the resorts you will find festive decor and big christmas trees! One thing that will be missed this year are the Gingerbread houses, unfortunately due to social distancing measures this experience will not be available this year.
So this year create new traditions with your friends and family while you enjoy the magic of Christmas at Walt Disney World!
Credit: Disney Parks