Q: We are going to be at Walt Disney World on Thanksgiving Day, do you have any ideas on where we could go to get a traditional Thanksgiving meal?
A: If you’re lucky to be spending November 23rd at Walt Disney World but don’t want to miss out on the classic Thanksgiving feast with all the trimmings, Disney has announced that the following restaurants will be serving up a special meal on Thanksgiving Day.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall – Epcot– Lunch and dinner
- Biergarten Restaurant -Epcot– Lunch and dinner
- Chef Mickey’s –Disney’s Contemporary Resort– Dinner only
- Coral Reef Restaurant – Epcot– Lunch and dinner
- Jiko – The Cooking Place – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Dinner only
- Le Cellier Steakhouse –Epcot – Lunch and dinner
- Olivia’s Cafe – Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Lunch and dinner
- The Wave… of American Flavors – Disney’s Contemporary Resort– Lunch and dinner
- Whispering Canyon Cafe – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Lunch and dinner
The key to Thanksgiving dining at Disney is to make your reservations as soon as possible. Since the number of restaurants are limited, dining slots can be very hard to come by. Reservations can be made via My Disney Experience or by calling 407.WDW.DINE. Can’t get the reservation you want? Keep monitoring My Disney Experience daily for cancellations or changes in availability.
In addition, there are a handful of Disney Springs restaurants that usually offer Thanksgiving meals but these are typically announced a little bit closer to the holidays. Keep following along with Chip and Co and Disney Addicts for the latest updates regarding Thanksgiving at Disney.
Click here for your FREE no obligation quote!
Give the gift of Disney this Holiday Season. Start planning your Christmas Getaway by working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can plan out all of the little details while you enjoy the magic. From finding the perfect holiday retreat to helping you add-on those special Christmas touches like Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, I’ll take all of the guesswork out of organizing your destination Christmas. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019