For those of you heading to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for the first time this year, there is so much to see, do and explore that you will be spoiled for choice. However, one of the first things you’ll quickly realize is that not everything remains open during this evening special ticketed event. So if you’re working on those Halloween Party touring plans and want to know what to include on your list, here’s our rundown of dining and attractions that will be available to you on the night.
Let’s start with dining. Visitors to the Magic Kingdom will find a sampling of both Table Service and Quick Service options available. These are as follows:
Quick Service Dining at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
Main Street U.S.A
- Main Street Bakery
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Casey’s Corner
- Aloha Isle
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Westward Ho
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Cool Ship
- The Lunching Pad
- Sleepy Hollow
- Columbia Harbour House
- Liberty Square Market
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- The Friar’s Nook
- Storybook Treats
- Gaston’s Tavern
Table Service Dining at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
For those hoping to get in some ride time during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, not all of the attractions will remain open to accommodate guests however, there is a nice range of options scattered throughout the park. Here’s a list of what you’ll be able to ride on the night.
Attractions open at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
Main Street U.S.A:
- Town Square Theater- Be sure to check out Mickey in his Halloween attire.
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- A Pirates Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Splash Mountain
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Flooer
- Astro Orbiter
- Haunted Mansion
- Mickey’s Philharmagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carousel
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mad Tea Party
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Under The Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer.
So when the time comes for to don your Halloween finery and head to the parks for this magical evening of mayhem, have this list at the ready to avoid high-tailing it across the parks for a bite to eat or an attraction that isn’t open.
For more tips on getting the most of your visit to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party click here.
Missing the Halloween Party this year? Let’s start planning for 2017. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect event to getting the most out of special events like Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019