Q-Should we celebrate our honeymoon, anniversary, babymoon, at Disney World?
What I love most about Disney World is leaving with a whole new series of memories that I will never forget. Disney understands that you are spending time with the people that mean the most to you and that is why their magic is so memorable. Experiencing Disney World as a couple is a great way to reconnect and create lasting memories to commemorate your special life event. Whether it is your 1 year anniversary or your 30th, or maybe your honeymoon, Disney has many options to create a one of a kind romantic adventure with your significant other.
Here are a few of my favorite romantic activities throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
What better way to relax and recharge your batteries than at one of the many luxurious Senses spas throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. Couples can enjoy an individualized and customized session, a 50 minute experience costs $275 and a 80 minute experience is $390.
Dinner for two
Disney is known for their exquisite dining experiences. The ultimate dining experience for couples would be Victoria and Alberts at the Grand Floridian, however this coveted experience has limited availability. Here are a few others that I find perfect for a pair of lovebirds.
- Artist Point @ Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Be Our Guest Restaurant @ Magic Kingdom® Park
- California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Le Cellier @ Epcot®
- Monsieur Paul @ Epcot®
- Narcoossee’s @ Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck Cafe @ Downtown Disney
- Yachtsman Steakhouse @ Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Horse Drawn Carriage Ride
The lush grounds along the pathways that follow the Sassagoula River at the Port Orleans Riverside resort provides an immaculate backdrop to a romantic carriage ride. Couples can reserve carriages 180 days in advance and each horse-drawn carriage rides cost $45 and trots along for 25 minutes.
Do you want to whisk your partner away for a romantic trip to the Walt Disney World Resort? If you need advice or help booking one of a kind experiences then let me know. You can send me a message at Jackie@worldofmagictravel.com or find me on social media sites such as sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019